The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

CE

Most incarnations of Link are left-handed.

Most, not all. I guess the option would've been nice, but wouldn't it conflict with cutscenes and what not? I mean, when drawing the master sword, they'd have to alter the cutscene... I guess an option would be doable and good.

Doesn't Links shield in "Link to the Past" always face Death Mountain? Think i read that years ago. If so the case, then surely hed have to wield his sword on the right arm at one point.

Edit:

zelda3-2.jpg

No, he always has his sword in his left hand.

I was talking to a guy in gamestop today and he said that his friend (who does reviews for EGM) just got the final gamecube version to try out. He said that the nintendo rep that gave them the game said he was "dying to tell them something secret but couldn't until tomorrow night" which leads to tonight. I'm not sure how credible this is, but I'm pretty sure a (Wii exclusive) Twilight Princess secret will be revealed tonight or soon.

Not to interrupt all the pointless bickering over handedness, this might interest some of you. I could have sworn I'd seen it mentioned somewhere before, but take a look at Midna's headpiece. Notice any similarities to this picture?

Not really, no.

If you count the LoZ official manga as canonical, then the origin of the Majora's Mask has already been revealed. I can't remember it so well, but it would probably not be associated with Midna or this game.

So, TP is set several hundred years after OoT, which means it's not the same cast, by a long shot. The big difference between the Wii and GC versions is that the worlds are mirrored.

And wasn't it mentioned that Wii TP will have an option to switch left/right handed Link, for those who are left handed? I don't think it'd much matter for the cutscenes, since these days a lot of games just use in-game engines to render any cutscenes, rather than pre-rendered scenes.

So, TP is set several hundred years after OoT, which means it's not the same cast, by a long shot. The big difference between the Wii and GC versions is that the worlds are mirrored.

And wasn't it mentioned that Wii TP will have an option to switch left/right handed Link, for those who are left handed? I don't think it'd much matter for the cutscenes, since these days a lot of games just use in-game engines to render any cutscenes, rather than pre-rendered scenes.

TP is set about 30 years after OoT from what I've heard.

There isn't any need for that option, since the remote will just be as easy to use for us lefties. I'm using my right hand for the mouse right now, don't see how it'll be any different.

And I don't think they release exact numbers for years apart, seeing as it doesn't really matter. The main thing to get across is that TP Link isn't the same one you played as in the two N64 games.

TP is set about 30 years after OoT from what I've heard.

It's been confirmed to be "several decades after Ocarina of Time"

Not to interrupt all the pointless bickering over handedness, this might interest some of you. I could have sworn I'd seen it mentioned somewhere before, but take a look at Midna's headpiece. Notice any similarities to this picture?

Goddamn you. *Adding another theory to the gigantic pile*

Also, if this new secret thing is real, kudos to Nintendo's special hype section. They sure know how to handle a game.

By the way...

[slightspoilers]http://wiimedia.ign.com/wii/image/article/744/744044/the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-20061103051517992.jpg[/slightspoilers]

dayum boy

I just noticed Zelda doesnt have those giant triforce earrings that could kill someone. That makes me sad

Ganon took them. This is what the story is about: to get the triforce earrings back.

Next zelda, he'll probably steal the dress...

oh em gee Zelda panties.

Anyway.I always get chills whenever I watch LoZTP videos.Ever if I watched them 5 times..I get the same nostalgic feeling.

I can't wait.

I just noticed Zelda doesnt have those giant triforce earrings that could kill someone. That makes me sad

Ganon took them. This is what the story is about: to get the triforce earrings back.

Next zelda, he'll probably steal the dress...

Im gonna go with Ganon taking the teria shes wearing next.