The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

CE

here are my two favorite shots from the trailer, mostly because they seem pretty important

Concurred, about the first image. I just watched the trailer twice, really noticed that "scene" the second time even though I already liked it, in the one second it shows, the first time. Then I saw your post and for some reason had 100% perfect confidence that the first image would be what it is. I mainly just like the design of the character, and how mysterious those all those dark looking creatures are actually. This is why I don't like to think of theories. I might come to close to guessing why things are the way they are, therefore making them less mysterious. And that's why my life is better than everyone's.

Who is that first character? (not midna, I'm talking about the one with his/her back turned)

I dunno girl, but she 'bout to get bitchslapped yo.

Anyway, I won't do serious storyline speculation. I did it a long time ago. Plus there are too many theories in my head and only ONE's correct, so no thx.

PM me. I won't spread it. I have to know. By the way, I'm a dude.

Edit: Could he be the original Hero of Time?

here are my two favorite shots from the trailer, mostly because they seem pretty important

Concurred, about the first image. I just watched the trailer twice, really noticed that "scene" the second time even though I already liked it, in the one second it shows, the first time. Then I saw your post and for some reason had 100% perfect confidence that the first image would be what it is. I mainly just like the design of the character, and how mysterious those all those dark looking creatures are actually. This is why I don't like to think of theories. I might come to close to guessing why things are the way they are, therefore making them less mysterious. And that's why my life is better than everyone's.

Who is that first character? (not midna, I'm talking about the one with his/her back turned)

Blonde hair, shoulder pads... looks like Zelda to me.

I really wish Link would get more allies that last throughout some games aside from a fairy or the cap from Minish Cap. I thought Sheik was a really cool addition in OoT and ended up wishing the character wasn't Zelda. An extra character like that gives me a feeling that there are other things going on in the game and it's not just stationary until Link appears. My two cents :)

Blonde hair, shoulder pads... looks like Zelda to me.

It is...there are a few small spoilers if you read IGN's impressions.

Zelda and Midna know each other, but don't like each other apparently. Their relationship is a big part of the story apparently.

Oh yeah, and does anyone else think this game is another perfect time to bring back Dark/Shadow Link?

I love fighting that guy!

Yeah, he was awesome. I played through the game about ten times just because I loved fighting him. The way he just appears, how he attacks (that fucker, standing on my Master Sword...), and how the room looks before and after the battle.

Best mid-boss ever.

Hmmm... that give me an idea.

Zelda and Midna know each other, but don't like each other apparently. Their relationship is a big part of the story apparently.

Ooo Catfight :3

Thinking about the whole promotion thing with TP and what not they didnt have a cool freebie with the game unlike Windwaker where you got the masterquest game. Or was the Master quest just some gimmick to get ppl to buy Windwaker?

Ooo Catfight :3

Thinking about the whole promotion thing with TP and what not they didnt have a cool freebie with the game unlike Windwaker where you got the masterquest game. Or was the Master quest just some gimmick to get ppl to buy Windwaker?

Who cares? Master Quest is more challenging.

I've seen people arguing about games becoming too easy. People are quick to bring up that while the Mario games and the zeldas and whatnot are still easy, we still have stuff like Guitar Hero on expert mode.

What I'M personally pissed about is the fact that the Mario games and the Zelda games are the easy ones. I want those games to have difficulty settings, god damnit.

I've seen people arguing about games becoming too easy. People are quick to bring up that while the Mario games and the zeldas and whatnot are still easy, we still have stuff like Guitar Hero on expert mode.

What I'M personally pissed about is the fact that the Mario games and the Zelda games are the easy ones. I want those games to have difficulty settings, god damnit.

Master quest wasnt that much more challenging.

If you want the games to be harder you could always just make challenges up for yourself. Like limited health or a time limit to defeat it.

I still can't wait to play this fucking game. I don't work or go to school during christmas, so I think I may be able to take it out in a couple weeks. What do you think?

Heart pieces, I love collecting them, but there's always been a problem with it. I've always delayed progress on more important missions, spent hours trying to get heart pieces that I should have waited to get later (more well equipeed, actually knowing what the hell to do). And I'm also always writing their locations down because I simply hate to miss anything in a Zelda game.

But it's way better than those late Megaman X games. Miss an item? Too bad. It's gone and you're not going to get it unless you reset the frikkin' game.

But yeah, I'm going to go apeshit on this game. Challenge? Bring it on, beeyatch.

If you want the games to be harder you could always just make challenges up for yourself. Like limited health or a time limit to defeat it.

My roommates always give me a hard time for trying to beat Zelda games with only three hearts. I was playing Wind Waker recently, and the Heart Container from beating the Boko Baba boss (whatever its name is) happened to spawn exactly where Link moved to to talk to the little Kokori thing. I hadn't saved recently, so I bit my lower lip and beat the game with four hearts. They still make fun of me for it. "Yeah, Steven's alright at Zelda, I guess, but he had to have FOUR hearts to do it."

My roommates always give me a hard time for trying to beat Zelda games with only three hearts. I was playing Wind Waker recently, and the Heart Container from beating the Boko Baba boss (whatever its name is) happened to spawn exactly where Link moved to to talk to the little Kokori thing. I hadn't saved recently, so I bit my lower lip and beat the game with four hearts. They still make fun of me for it. "Yeah, Steven's alright at Zelda, I guess, but he had to have FOUR hearts to do it."

I LOL'ed.

Auburn is a nice place. I know a lot of people there.

Anyway, I've never tried beating a Zelda game with three hearts. That sounds like a real bitch. I bet I could do it on A Link To The Past, but I don't know about Ocarina of Time.

For some reason, that reminds me of the time I discovered the Chris Houlihan room. It's a boring story, but I'm going to write it anyway.

See, I was very young.. couldn't have been older than 6. I was playing LttP on my SNES in the veeeery early morning(maybe around 6am), trying to beat the snot out of Ganon. I was having a grand old time, until I fell into that hole surrounding the ring. I found myself in a room full of Rupees with a little message thing that said "My name is Chris Houlihan. This is my top secret room. Keep it between us, OK?" So I got the rupees and left, only to find that I was outside my house.

I never found that room again. When I tried to tell my elder sisters, they said that I was making it up and must have fallen asleep while playing. I was SURE I hadn't dreamt it, but since I couldn't find the room again, I took their word as law.

For literally a decade, they would keep teasing me about it. About once a year they would find some way to reference it to discredit something I said or just to joke around. I always rolled my eyes, but I never knew how I could have hallucinated that, and it was embarrassing.

So a couple of months ago my brother in law found out about the room in his Game Informer.

I got the last laugh. :lol:

For some reason, that reminds me of the time I discovered the Chris Houlihan room. It's a boring story, but I'm going to write it anyway.

See, I was very young.. couldn't have been older than 6. I was playing LttP on my SNES in the veeeery early morning(maybe around 6am), trying to beat the snot out of Ganon. I was having a grand old time, until I fell into that hole surrounding the ring. I found myself in a room full of Rupees with a little message thing that said "My name is Chris Houlihan. This is my top secret room. Keep it between us, OK?" So I got the rupees and left, only to find that I was outside my house.

I never found that room again. When I tried to tell my elder sisters, they said that I was making it up and must have fallen asleep while playing. I was SURE I hadn't dreamt it, but since I couldn't find the room again, I took their word as law.

For literally a decade, they would keep teasing me about it. About once a year they would find some way to reference it to discredit something I said or just to joke around. I always rolled my eyes, but I never knew how I could have hallucinated that, and it was embarrassing.

So a couple of months ago my brother in law found out about the room in his Game Informer.

I got the last laugh. :lol:

8O8O

I must know more. Tell me more or die!