The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

CE

Guys, sorry to disappoint, but the downloadable content is not for Twilight Princess. That was a misquote.
GP: What sorts of online features are you looking forward to in the future?

Harrison: Downloadable content, such as additional levels.

GP: Any plans for any type of post-release online component for Twilight Princess?

Harrison: I haven't heard of anything yet. I think everyone is still busy trying to make sure the game gets out correctly.

Notice how he says "looking forward to". They may be asking this as a personal preference, not a statement. And that he answers with "I haven't heard of anything yet" seems to reinforce that. I think the quote is being taken out of context by everyone.

I fucking called that one.

The landscapes in the video really do remind me of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus, ie beautiful. But I'm sort of scared of something. Somebody please show me a screen shot of at least one place with blue skies.

Here ya go, it's an older screenshot:

1.jpg

Woah I haven't seen that in like forever. It was part of the original trailer...so I'm not even sure if it's a part of the game anymore...

The landscapes in the video really do remind me of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus, ie beautiful. But I'm sort of scared of something. Somebody please show me a screen shot of at least one place with blue skies.

Here ya go, it's an older screenshot:

1.jpg

Woah I haven't seen that in like forever. It was part of the original trailer...so I'm not even sure if it's a part of the game anymore...

I'm sure it's part of the game still, its probably just different now...

Yeah, I did find the quote a bit fishy, but news are news anyway.

Just one thing, have the composers been revealed yet?

Also, I'm getting kinda worried about something. So far, we've seen tons of TP screenshots and general Wii shots where the games seem to be more pixelated then Gamecube games, what the hell is up with this? Is it the screenshot's resolutions or something in the hardware caused this change?

Also, I'm getting kinda worried about something. So far, we've seen tons of TP screenshots and general Wii shots where the games seem to be more pixelated then Gamecube games, what the hell is up with this? Is it the screenshot's resolutions or something in the hardware caused this change?

I know exactlty what you are talking about. The videos links up top look very blocky, which is odd because they shouldn't be. I have to wonder what IGN is doing to the video when they put it out.

The videofeed that I watched live yesterday at gamespot showed the game to be quite clear, so I think it is just the pictures and trailers that look like utter trash.

Kondo and Toru Minegishi (did the battle music for Majora's Mask).

Who were the guys in Wind Waker? Kondo bossing around some second fiddle guys right?

Kondo and the aforementioned Minegishi, with Kenta Nagata (Animal Crossing) and Hajime Wakai (Lylat Wars, Pikmin). The latter's musical style seemed to seep into the soundtrack most.

Hyrule Field's ominous sky is quite possibly the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in a video game, no joke. I can't WAIT to experience that bitch on my big screen <3

Also, it looks like controlling wolf Link is going to be a lot of fun, imo. I love how fast he moves compared to normal Link, who's not all the fast if you think about it.

Hyrule Field's ominous sky is quite possibly the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in a video game, no joke. I can't WAIT to experience that bitch on my big screen <3

Also, it looks like controlling wolf Link is going to be a lot of fun, imo. I love how fast he moves compared to normal Link, who's not all the fast if you think about it.

Speaking of speed, it looks like Epona is a hell of a lot faster than she was in OoT/MM.