The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

CE

You guys need to see this. Apparently we have a more interesting replacement for the various musical instruments Link has found in the past.

What up with those crappy howling illustration. They could have put more effort into them.

Background seems really interesting

And back with the howling is that the Song of Healing Links howling?

*edit* YES! Semi Throat ripping action!!

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748589/vid_1740635.html

And alot of new TP videos were added.

You guys need to see this. Apparently we have a more interesting replacement for the various musical instruments Link has found in the past.

What up with those crappy howling illustration. They could have put more effort into them.

That is indeed the song of healing, one of my favorite ocarina melodies.

Thought so. Awesome that their reusing the songs.

Yeah, song of healing is a great theme. Odd that no one has done an arrangement for it (i think). The scenery in that scene was amazing btw.

Now to have a conversation with myself:

I'm a little worried that the howling won't be as melodic as the ocarina, but I'll be patient and see how it works.

IGN posted a video of how the howling works. I like it, especially the duet with the other wolf. What's interesting to me, however, is that the Song of Healing was in Majora's Mask, not Ocarina of Time. How...odd.

Now to have a conversation with myself:
I'm a little worried that the howling won't be as melodic as the ocarina, but I'll be patient and see how it works.

IGN posted a video of how the howling works. I like it, especially the duet with the other wolf. What's interesting to me, however, is that the Song of Healing was in Majora's Mask, not Ocarina of Time. How...odd.

Attempting to watch videos is as much fun as watching paint dry underwater. IGN bites as far as videos goes, and unless you're a member, you get the crappiest download speeds. And who the hell should pay to be a member of a web site in the first place unless you're downloading infinit pr0n?

What's interesting to me, however, is that the Song of Healing was in Majora's Mask, not Ocarina of Time. How...odd.

What is odd about that?

Everyone keeps saying that the song is in OoT, but I don't remember it there.

Also, Majora's Mask took place in an alternate dimension. The events that took place in it have never been shown to have had any effect on the main continuity of the Zelda timeline. (I must note that some believe the "Hero of Time" mentioned in the intro to Wind Waker never appeared because he was in Termina, but that is only a theory at the moment.) If the Song of Healing is in this game, then it seems likely that Twilight Princess has some kind of connection to Majora's Mask. This is something new to us.

What's interesting to me, however, is that the Song of Healing was in Majora's Mask, not Ocarina of Time. How...odd.

What is odd about that?

O....k, who says that? Song of Healing was one of the main themes of Majora's Mask, like Zelda's Lullaby was to Ocarina of Time.

Edit:

Also, Majora's Mask took place in an alternate dimension. The events that took place in it have never been shown to have had any effect on the main continuity of the Zelda timeline. (I must note that some believe the "Hero of Time" mentioned in the intro to Wind Waker never appeared because he was in Termina, but that is only a theory at the moment.) If the Song of Healing is in this game, then it seems likely that Twilight Princess has some kind of connection to Majora's Mask. This is something new to us.

[overreaction] Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, crazy retarded time line thread!! Help, somebody save me!! [/overreaction]

What is odd about that?

Wasnt it the Happy Mask guy who taught Link the song? Hes from OoT demension which is where he learned the song I assume

What is odd about that?

Wasnt it the Happy Mask guy who taught Link the song? Hes from OoT demension which is where he learned the song I assume

Everyone in MM had a parallel in OoT. That was the theme of the whole game in terms of character design - think of Princess Ruto and Lulu, King Zora and the head of the Indigogo's, the Gerudo and the Gerudo Pirates, the Head Carpenter in both games.

What is odd about that?

Everyone in MM had a parallel in OoT. That was the theme of the whole game in terms of character design - think of Princess Ruto and Lulu, King Zora and the head of the Indigogo's, the Gerudo and the Gerudo Pirates, the Head Carpenter in both games.

Or, the dev team was really lazy and just copy/pasted the character models from OoT to MM for a quick buck. There I said it. *awaits beating*

What is odd about that?

Yea but the Happy mask guy came through the passage just as Link did. Plus Majoras mask was stolen in Hyrule too not terminia.