The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

CE

Also, because I feel like posting an image:

lotsofzelda1.jpg

I also have box, manual or both for most of the cartridge games.

SMOKE. Where is Majora's Mask??

You can play it on the Promotional Disc.

You're also missing the Master Quest bonus disc. Unless it's part of your limited edition Wind Waker.

Yeah, the European version of Wind Waker launched with the pictured Limited Edition, which is a dual-disk box also containing OoT/Master Quest. Also, I don't have Majora's Mask or OoT in their N64 cart form because I no longer have an N64. I used to own them though.

And some stupid trivia: The Dutch WW LE box has two variants. The one pictured, and another one showing the rating from a different magazine(9/10) The ratings themselves are actually printed on the insert, so they're not stickers.

Also, pictures of the limited edition:

lotsofzelda2.jpg

lotsofzelda3.jpg

Yes, the entire box is gold plastic. The regular edition has a black box, and the Player's Choice version has a silver box.

Yeah, i got that one aswell. It was the special 'pre-order' edition. Later i found out every gameshop had this 'special' edition, even months after it's inital release.

Dammit i want the gamecube version to come out soon :(

Donate some plasma. Get the Wii version. You're screwing yourself. I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm just telling you the truth.

I just bought a $1300 dollar camera for school so my wallet is dry to the bone till January. If it wasnt for that i would defiently be buying the Wii. My friends getting it tho so i may be "borrowing" hers when shes in class

Donate some plasma. Get the Wii version. You're screwing yourself. I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm just telling you the truth.

I just bought a $1300 dollar camera for school so my wallet is dry to the bone till January. If it wasnt for that i would defiently be buying the Wii. My friends getting it tho so i may be "borrowing" hers when shes in class

Why didn't you buy a $1150 camera then?

Why didn't you buy a $1150 camera then?

Becuase they did not fit the requirements. Plus thats still a pretty steep price.

Why didn't you buy a $1000 camera then?

Fixed.

Seriously, though, what camera did you get that cost so much? Must be pretty nice.