The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

CE

I am playing this game right now.

Bobber fishing is kinda difficult, but maybe that's because I'm not using bait... but I have no bottle yet <.<

Amazing game, though.

WHERE THE HELL IS THAT KID'S MOM. TELL ME AND I WON'T KILL YOU.

NEAR THE CREEK, WONDERING ABOUT A CRADLE THAT FLOATED DOWN THE RIVER.

WAIT WHERE IS ANINYMOUSE WHAT DID DIO KILL HIM OH NO.

Bobber fishing is kinda difficult, but maybe that's because I'm not using bait... but I have no bottle yet <.<

Amazing game, though.

JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT GUY'S MOM IS HOT.

We have Twilight Princess, but no Wii to play it on.

Same here. :cry:

By the way, Twilight Princess is not compatible with the Gamecube or PS2.

Nice try though. Maybe one day there will be a console with a time machine in it so it will be forward compatible too.

Oh, the paaaaiiin. :cry:

Amazing game, though.

Seriously... I don't want to leave the village before I do the earliest sidequests, but I'm just not able to figure out the trick for getting fish to bite. People on GameFAQs already told me what to do once I GET the fish, but they keep copypasting the instructions for LURE fishing instead of BOBBER fishing. Huge difference, apparently.

So, yeah. Spoilers, ho!

You use the Hawk to get the bassanet from the monkey, and you return it to Colin's Mom. Yes, she's cute, but she's also pregnant, so... ANYWAY, you can also use the Hawk to clear a bees nest, dropping Bee Larva on the ground. BUT you need an Empty Bottle to hold the bugs in. You use the bugs as bait to catch some Fish for the Shop Owner's Cat so she'll sell you the Slingshot, BUT I can't find a freakin' empty bottle anywhere! GAH.

Thus ended my first night with TP. Going at it again in a few minutes.

We have Twilight Princess, but no Wii to play it on.

Same here. :cry:

By the way, Twilight Princess is not compatible with the Gamecube or PS2.

Nice try though. Maybe one day there will be a console with a time machine in it so it will be forward compatible too.

Same. No Wii for me. I'll try again on Wednesday.

But, I did get to play with my friend's, and I played the first hour and a half of TP. And it is a hell of a lot of fun. I can't wait until the story picks up.

Finally done with the first Temple after 7 hours.

Badass boomerang, eh?

EDIT: By the way, for everybody who may still be stuck on fishing (for whatever reason, I'm not sure).

You have to fish in the river, at the opposite end of the pond, since that's where all the small stupid fish are. It's really easy, 'kay? What I did was cast my line, and then wait until the bobber was pulled under by a fish. Pull the controller back and then reel him in. I took the fish to the cat, but had no way to drop it even though it says you can drop it with A). However, the cat was following me by this time, so I just caught another fish with the cat next to me and he leapt at it and ran.

Anyway, I'm loving the creativity of this game. So many new features and ideas, and the Twilight Realm is beautifully done. I'm constantly reminded of Okami, Shadow of the Colossus, ICO, and a few other recent creative masterpieces.

Wait for the cat to walk up behind you on the dock while you have the rod out.

Then hold B and flick your wrist forward.

Wait till the bobber goes vertical.

When the bobber dips in the water pull up quick.

Then quickly spin the nunchuck just like you would reel something in IRL.

Finally done with the first Temple after 7 hours.

Badass boomerang, eh?

EDIT: By the way, for everybody who may still be stuck on fishing (for whatever reason, I'm not sure).

You have to fish in the river, at the opposite end of the pond, since that's where all the small stupid fish are. It's really easy, 'kay? What I did was cast my line, and then wait until the bobber was pulled under by a fish. Pull the controller back and then reel him in. I took the fish to the cat, but had no way to drop it even though it says you can drop it with A). However, the cat was following me by this time, so I just caught another fish with the cat next to me and he leapt at it and ran.

Anyway, I'm loving the creativity of this game. So many new features and ideas, and the Twilight Realm is beautifully done. I'm constantly reminded of Okami, Shadow of the Colossus, ICO, and a few other recent creative masterpieces.

I was by the dock where the cat was and when I caught a second fish he took it from me and ran off.

We should stop spoiling the first hour of Twilight Princess.

:lol:

I'm set to switch off between FFXII and Twilight Princess all day tomorrow, and likely keep the schedule up throughout the week. I don't want to beat either of them too quickly; six hours into Twilight Princess my first day, and I only heard it was "about 50 hours". I'm damn sure I'll get more time out of it than that (I'm a completionist), but hey, safety precautions, y'know?