The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

CE

By the end of dungeon 3, you care for Midna.

Yeah, I'm noticing that too. Navi was sort of cute at first, but annoying as hell with her constant "HEY!" and "LISTEN!" over every single little thing that popped up or walked by.

Midna, with her speech (it actually sounds like a language, not just random babblespeak) actually sounds like a person, and she only has something to say when you need it.

I like Midna a whole hell of a lot more than Navi and the fairy from MM.

Ever have one of those friends that just constantly IMs you asking what to do? Jeez, just play the game and figure it out :P

There is one puzzle that had me wanting a faq/walkthrough. But after aboun an hour I figured it out.

And in Temple 5 I took a breather and came back and figured out the solution by accident.

Now I just wanna redo boss 4...

Ever have one of those friends that just constantly IMs you asking what to do? Jeez, just play the game and figure it out :P

There is one puzzle that had me wanting a faq/walkthrough. But after aboun an hour I figured it out.

And in Temple 5 I took a breather and came back and figured out the solution by accident.

Now I just wanna redo boss 4...

When you need to melt the ice, I took a wild guess and warped to Death Mountain not thinking at all. Lucky guess, lol.

Just to be clear, every time I post something that uses pretty much anything specific from the game, I'm using spoiler tags since, to me, anything said that would ruin the "HOLY SHIT AWESOME" shock one would normally receive is a spoiler.

Even the little things have me loving this game, such as the bomb arrows (a la Link's Awakening), and the multiple bomb bags and such. Some of the minigames are awesome, even though the Lake Hylia River games are a bit difficult to control completely.

Anyway, just beat the fourth dungeon, almost thirty hours in. Holy shit at just about everything. Awesome item, amazing boss-fight, great cutscene following. I'm taking my time between dungeons, exploring the world and trying to find Heart Pieces / Poes / Golden Bugs. One thing that's beginning to frustrate me is the fact that, every time you find a hidden hole in wolf form and dig down into it, it's going to be a room full of enemies to kill. Once you do that, a chest will appear, and it will always be a damned orange rupee. I kept doing them hoping for Heart Pieces, but goddamn...

I'm thinking the real reason they have five heart pieces per container is that there are more dungeons in this one than any of the previous ones. They wanted to maintain the amount of heart pieces for you to find, so they cranked the number up to five to balance it out. Just my theory, anyway; I'm still not far enough to finalize that.

Help?

OK, in the Lakebed Temple, there are two pieces of heart. I have the one that is on top of the chandelier in the main chamber (with the moving staircase), but there's one more in a room in the westernmost of level B1. I have to get the water to flow westwards to flood the room. This causes a white bridge to raise up and allow me to walk across to the piece of heart.

The problem? It's flowing east, I've already completed the level, found the big key, and am ready to face the boss. I think that I'm too late to redirect the water that direction and get that one piece of heart. Is there a way to do this, or am I screwed?

Help?
OK, in the Lakebed Temple, there are two pieces of heart. I have the one that is on top of the chandelier in the main chamber (with the moving staircase), but there's one more in a room in the westernmost of level B1. I have to get the water to flow westwards to flood the room. This causes a white bridge to raise up and allow me to walk across to the piece of heart.

The problem? It's flowing east, I've already completed the level, found the big key, and am ready to face the boss. I think that I'm too late to redirect the water that direction and get that one piece of heart. Is there a way to do this, or am I screwed?

You're never screwed out of heart pieces. Are you sure you looked hard enough? You should be able to rotate the staircase so that the water's flowing westward, despite how far you are through the dungeon. You can move the stairs from either the first or second floor; you just have to use the clawshot and the vines on the walls to get around the center room. I know some of the stair-rotate mechanisms are in the form of clawshot panels.

I can't really explain it better, but you shouldn't have a problem with it, since you can get the water flowing in both directions, and can always rotate the staircase around any which way (you could make it go up the center where there's no water flow, go up the stairs, rotate it to flow westward, and then slide down).

EDIT: The Orb game should not be difficult. You just...

need the Clawshot for round one, and I'm assuming a second Clawshot for round two. I've seen plenty of areas that would require two Clawshots to properly navigate, and the fact that Link hangs on the walls after he's made it only reinforce that thought.

I need some help with the forest temple, I am the(highlight for question): I need to free the last monkey from his cage, and its on a platform i can't reach. there is a bomb guy to the right of the platform, and i can climb to the top where there is two holes in the ground with webs covering them. how do i free this monkey?

I need some help with the forest temple, I am the(highlight for question): I need to free the last monkey from his cage, and its on a platform i can't reach. there is a bomb guy to the right of the platform, and i can climb to the top where there is two holes in the ground with webs covering them. how do i free this monkey?
Since it's been a while, im going to guess. Is it a platform that you can roll into and shake so he falls off?

You have to use the lantern to burn away the right web and then fall into the hole - and then you just hack at the cage