The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

CE

Stupid question but...how do you give stuff to people? Someone wants hot spring water, but I can't seem to figure out how to actually give it to him. Talking doesn't work, I tried Z-target then B. Nothing.

Edit: nm, because it's turning into plain water too fast.

Give me something with C!

lol, silly me. thanks

btw, "Sell me something with C!" :P

try rolling

highlight: I am fighting a huge plant, and the monkey i got the boomerang from swings across the room holding bombs. I can kill the two flower things on the side...its the HUGE on in the middle i need help on defeating. i think the "eye" thats in his mouth is the weak point, but i need to know how to hit it.

try rolling

highlight: I am fighting a huge plant, and the monkey i got the boomerang from swings across the room holding bombs. I can kill the two flower things on the side...its the HUGE on in the middle i need help on defeating. i think the "eye" thats in his mouth is the weak point, but i need to know how to hit it.

once you get bombs into the other two things mouths you just have to wait until the one in the middle open its mouth, and send another bomb through

itll fall over near you and you can hack away

ok guys I need some help on catching the bugs in the Lanayru province aka Lake Hylia. There's one near the waterfall. It keeps movig around but that's not the problem. The problem is that it's on a higher level than I can get to.

Please help me and tell me if I wasn't clear enough.

Gale boomerang. Just target him and reel him in.

Also, is it me or did like, the 3rd temple boss never actually attack you. :|

ok guys I need some help on catching the bugs in the Lanayru province aka Lake Hylia. There's one near the waterfall. It keeps movig around but that's not the problem. The problem is that it's on a higher level than I can get to.

Please help me and tell me if I wasn't clear enough.

Gale boomerang. Just target him and reel him in.

Also, is it me or did like, the 3rd temple boss never actually attack you. :|

Yeah... Third Temple boss was pretty easy, but it was pretty awesome killing him. I just got the

OFMG SPOILARS!

Master Sword

puzzle was gay...

k, so I was fighting the first dungeon boss.

Finished off the two giant Deku Babas, so I went into the second phase where a third and much larger Deku Baba monster rises from the poisonous water. Then the monkey comes with the bombs. I thought the boss would attack me or something, but all it did was watch the monkey swing back and forth. I stood completely still to get a drink without pressing pause and came back, and found that I was still completely safe. I tried EVERYTHING for about 20 minutes, then just got bored. So I pulled out my fishing rod and started fishing in the poison lake. No, I didn't catch anything, but it was funny to see Link relaxing smack dab in the middle of a boss battle.

I had to restart my game, and then finally found out how to kill the bastard.

OKAY... i need help... like seriously...

I'm in the freakin' 4th temple and I've been stuck here for like... 2-3 hours...

Okay, spoilers below with my info:

Okay, so I've got all the poes. I went in. I saw the boss key treasure chest, but couldn't reach it. I did the little spinny corkscrew elevator deal. I got the key. Walked around and discovered I had to pull on that chain to make the wall slide out in order to run into the next room. SO NOW I'm seemingly stuck in a room where I don't know where the hell to go. I don't have a new item from this temple, but I do have Ooccoo or whatever its called. What do I do? I'm just wandering in circles... I went to the great fairy earlier and she says I need something to float or something like that. Meh. So what do I do? I assume I need this device/item to proceed in the temple... as I don't know where the hell to go.

Please help me before I shoot myself in the head with my Clawshot.

EDIT: sorry for not quoting it. anyway, I figured it out...

damn, it would have been nice if they told me

I needed to kill all the damned stalfos/skeletons in that forsaken room.... >_<.... I only had two bombs at the time when I went in there and never had anymore to properly take out that FUCKING RAT BASTARD THAT SLOWED MY TP PLAYING TIME FOR 2-3 F-ing hours... but atleast I can move on...

Oh, and watch out for the Temple 5 miniboss. He is not as easy as the miniboss he refers to. In fact, he got me a3 times before I figured him out.

dont you mean temple six? or are you not counting

snowpeak as a temple because it is a house?

I counted it. Anything that has a map, compass and big key is a temple.

The miniboss is just before the item, and its a throwback to another zelda game. Hoever, this time he can kill you.

The temple 6 miniboss is rather easy.

And the temple 6 boss is well... you know what it is...

By the way, pay attention to Boss 8's music, it reminded me of the nightmare's music from Link's Awakening.

Anyone up to that amazingly good fight, please listen to it so you can compare.

Hmmm... I seem to have confused 6 and 7... However the 6 miniboss remains on the easy side.

Now boss 8 makes me wanna write to nintendo and ask them to make a boss attack mode available for download.

Also, great choice on temple 9's music, it's haunting me this morning still.

Heh, I only just started the sixth dungeon. I've been giving the game 6-10 hours a day; got 33 hours on it right now. I loved the concept of the fifth dungeon, but it was really damn annoying. The miniboss was a pain at first, but I escaped with one heart left (I didn't have many to begin with, and I was out of soup), and I absolutely love the item. What I really hated, though, were those ice soldier guys that threw ice pikes. Bastards.

The Poes are annoying me, ("oh, it must've been 60, not 20!"), and I'm making slow progress on the bugs (I've got a bit over a third). Doing great on Heart Pieces, though. I'm wondering how it's going to turn out in the end; I imagine I'll still be scouring the game for the final heart pieces and whatnot when I'm at the end.

Also,

I want my second Clawshot, damnit.