The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

CE

As a californian, who is much closer to japan than most americans,

I am i cali too, but what does this have to do with anything

also take that crap out of your sig

apparently we are more japanese than we think, arek

Isn't the center of population in Missouri somewhere? If so, then where I am in Iowa is closer to Japan than most Americans. Food for thought.

D: game over for me, though it was a fun experience

The ending was a tad sad, though it does make a lot of sense. She doesn't want the two worlds clashing ever again. This does only further enhances my theory that the twilight realm is in fact the golden land from lttp. With the mirror broken, the zelda from TP gathered the pieces together and eventually made a new mirror, only to lock it up in the *forgot place name in lttp*. blahblahblah lttp lore happens blahblahblah. With the worlds in danger, and gannon ruling over the golden land, now the darkworld, link goes and blahblahblahblah. Notice what tool he uses to travel between the two worlds? word homie, the mirror.

This has to prove that they are linked, in an odd sort of way that you would probably only understand if you thought about this as long as I did and have many theories as I do but not willing to type out cause omg that would take forever.

anyhow, in short, i dun think that that thar mirror that broket iz da same wun in a lttp

Can you not see that he is bragging about being closer to Japan or something? He receives some of the Japanwaves that Japan broadcasts but the rest of the United States do not; thus he is slightly more Asian than I.

:(

ahhhhahaha... Japanwaves. If only we could harness the supreme power of such a thing.

Just beat it at around 35 hours. I wish I ordered those component cables earlier, though. I guess I'll just have to play it again when they get here!

Finished with 13 hearts and very little extra:

Maybe half a dozen bugs, no magic armor, no Cave of Ordeals (actually just found out about that reading this thread). I like to beat my Zelda games first, then collect everything.
Wasn't as impressed with the game's ending as I was with OoT's. It was good, yes, but Ocarina's was just epic. Still one of my favorites. The fight with Ganondorf was great, though. Even better than Wind Waker's.

Not sure if this has been brought up in here yet but did anyone notice a similarity between the second part of the battle with Twilit Aquatic Morpheel in the Lakebed Temple and a some of the battles in Shadow of the Colossus?

Y'know... it's an immense creature that you defeat by holding onto its back and hacking away at its vital point with your sword. Just the way it all was presented seemed like an homage to SotC to me.

EDIT: Thanks for the heads up on the spoilers formatting, Arek. I've been away from OCR so long I'm feeling a lot like a n00b.

Just beat it at around 35 hours. I wish I ordered those component cables earlier, though. I guess I'll just have to play it again when they get here!

Finished with 13 hearts and very little extra:

Maybe half a dozen bugs, no magic armor, no Cave of Ordeals (actually just found out about that reading this thread). I like to beat my Zelda games first, then collect everything.
Wasn't as impressed with the game's ending as I was with OoT's. It was good, yes, but Ocarina's was just epic. Still one of my favorites. The fight with Ganondorf was great, though. Even better than Wind Waker's.
The best part was that Zelda shocker. And well, pig wrasslin was fun too.

eh, after playing lttp and oot, i expected the reflect fight. it was interesting to time the hits with a swing with the wiimote rather than pushing the button. my friend didn't get the fact that you had to wrastle the pig ganon in wolf form D:. i was like common use your head fgt. also fighting gannon at end sword vs sword was annoying as fuck. the camera was harder than gannon himself, causing me to backflip when i wanted to fucking sidestep. i actually almost had to use a fairy on that fight because of the poor camera and controls that reflected the angle

Not sure if this has been brought up in here yet but did anyone notice a similarity between the second part of the battle with Twilit Aquatic Morpheel in the Lakebed Temple and a some of the battles in Shadow of the Colossus?

Y'know... it's an immense creature that you defeat by holding onto its back and hacking away at its vital point with your sword. Just the way it all was presented seemed like an homage to SotC to me.

I never even thought about it until you mentioned it, but oh em gee yes! Now let's see how the endings compare to each other. I doubt TP will be as sad or powerful at SotC. I'm in the desert prison temple searching for the mirror thing.

Actually, the whole "poes stealing flames to lock a door" seems oddly reminiscent of the forest temple in OoT.

eh, after playing lttp and oot, i expected the reflect fight. it was interesting to time the hits with a swing with the wiimote rather than pushing the button. my friend didn't get the fact that you had to wrastle the pig ganon in wolf form D:. i was like common use your head fgt. also fighting gannon at end sword vs sword was annoying as fuck. the camera was harder than gannon himself, causing me to backflip when i wanted to fucking sidestep. i actually almost had to use a fairy on that fight because of the poor camera and controls that reflected the angle

You spelled Ganon with two N's. Someone's living in 1987. LOLZ.

I don't get what was so great about OoT's ending; it didn't even come close to setting the mood as well as Majora's Mask. Besides, I liked the fact that, for once, you fight Ganondorf hand-to-hand. That and the horseback sequence were awesome fun, even if they weren't all that hard.

Bumpage for the PAL people.

3 hours in, and my main impression is normal world ugly, twilight not so ugly.

Wha?!?!? It's still the 7th.

Kangaroo land gets it a day before you. Or two days if you factor in time zones.

These are evil times indeed for Europe if Australia gets stuff before us. 8O

Bumpage for the PAL people.

3 hours in, and my main impression is normal world ugly, twilight not so ugly.

Wha?!?!? It's still the 7th.

Kangaroo land gets it a day before you. Or two days if you factor in time zones.

These are evil times indeed for Europe if Australia gets stuff before us. 8O

this is why i don't look anymore at thread about console or video games.

I'm not going to browse through 52 pages' date=' but, for the FIRST TIME EVER...

I really hope you're sitting down for this.....

there are no Octorocks in this game!!!!

I repeat, NO OCTOROCKS IN TWILIGHT PRINCESS!

8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O8O[/quote']

And they are not missed.

Seriously, there are very creative things done in this game, Octorocks are not needed.

The fire breathing lizards though should become a regular of thge series.