The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

CE

Maybe this has already been answer or asked, but how do you get a bigger wallet? I'm on the 4th dungeon and i still have the 300 sized one. i wanna assume it's the poes, i have about 17 of those i think.
IIRC its the bugs. Pick up one or two of them and bring them to the girl.
You can find Agatha in South Hyrule Town, eastmost door on the path that leads to East Hyrule Town. You can find a bug (it only takes one) by using a GameFAQ's guide. Am I the only one who keeps wanting to say Clock Town instead of Hyrule Town?

Man, finding all poes is going to be a bitch. All i need is 7 more do.
enjoy your giant rupee...and thats it

Ahh, what the duce? Lame. :evil:

Anywhoo, i just finished the ROLL-A-GOAL games, which where a bitch and a half, and now got started on my fishing log. I'm not too fond of the fishing, since theres seems to bee too many dam fish to catch. Think thats all i need to fully complete the game. I'm a completest. :P

What u guys think of this Zelda games Great Fairies? They look like 16 year old emo girls.

Id still hit it do. :lol:

Maybe it's just me but I've seen numerous responses that "OoT was a lot harder" and laugh at them. When did you first play OoT? Were you as good of a game player as you are now? I can go back and probably beat OoT with 3 hearts. Maybe we've all just become better players making each Zelda feel easier and easier?

Maybe it's just me but I've seen numerous responses that "OoT was a lot harder" and laugh at them. When did you first play OoT? Were you as good of a game player as you are now? I can go back and probably beat OoT with 3 hearts. Maybe we've all just become better players making each Zelda feel easier and easier?
I'd guess the answer is.. Yes.

Just like those who say OoT is a more epic, or generally better game. Or has a better ending.

Sorry, but OoT was inferior. And at least TP has the Hyrule Overworld theme, damnit! And the ending was better too, because it wasn't just *gasp* you get sent back in time to try to stop it all from happening in the first place! And there's enough loose ends to allow for a direct sequel.

And I don't care what people say, damnit! Those shadow links made me instantly think that you'd actually have to fight shadow link, or a direct, dark part of yourself, in order to complete the game. There'd be no reason why not. And trying to fight 3 shadow Link at once would be a fucking nightmare!

I hate to ask this, but could I get some hints for this part:

When fighting the second stage of the 9th dungeon boss, what do you do? "Deceive his eyes" means almost nothing to me... I've run around as a wolf, and can almost keep up. Occasionally, he stops. I've considered using arrows at this point, (where he stops), but I doubt I have enough time to change, target, and fire. Please, just some hints. I'd really rather not be told what to do straight out...

Blast, I hate asking questions about games like this... I really should be able to figure this out on my own... Perhaps it'd be best if you waited a day to answer, to provide me time to try out my idea (mentioned above)? Really though, I'm kind of at a loss of what to do... Mouser X out.

I agree. Having Midna speak in that crazy language was so nice and cool (<3) that at that first scene where she and Link talk with that person you know, I just felt that Midna was so well done, but that other person was flat, when he/her shouldn't be.

: (

What's worse is that the character animations and other cut-scene stuff is done so well, it would be near perfect with voice acting...

Regardless, I did not expect Twilight Princess to be this damn good. What a pleasant surprise.

The only problem with VA is if its done poorly, as it often is in English localisations, it can kill a game. However, games like Dragon Quest VIII and Final Fantasy XII have proved to have excellent VA.

help plz?

If I'm not confused, what you want to do is stay in wolf form and watch for a chance to "catch" him.

Wait 'til he charges at you, then your A-context will change to "Grab," similar to what you did at the beginning of Death Mountain with the Gorons.

and in the beginning of the game with the goats that run down the hill

I'm stuck in the

Hyrule Castle dungeon. I just got the two small keys outside of the main castle tower and went in and killed everything. I went to the only room accessible on the second floor and killed the Iron Knuckle. Now I'm in the room where I'm supposed to light two torches on the other side of an oil bucket. Once I lit them, stairs form to the treasure chest that the Iron Knuckle was gaurding. The thing is, the stairs aren't complete. I can't find a third torch to light, I have an extra small key, and there are so other doors I can access. Where the hell do I go?

I'm stuck in the
Hyrule Castle dungeon. I just got the two small keys outside of the main castle tower and went in and killed everything. I went to the only room accessible on the second floor and killed the Iron Knuckle. Now I'm in the room where I'm supposed to light two torches on the other side of an oil bucket. Once I lit them, stairs form to the treasure chest that the Iron Knuckle was gaurding. The thing is, the stairs aren't complete. I can't find a third torch to light, I have an extra small key, and there are so other doors I can access. Where the hell do I go?
Sometimes, it's not that you have to light a torch, but rather you have to put the fire out. Use the boomerang on the torch next to the oil bucket.

I'm stuck in the
Sometimes, it's not that you have to light a torch, but rather you have to put the fire out. Use the boomerang on the torch next to the oil bucket.

Geez, how the hell was I supposed to know that?

Thanks.

For those interested in Twilight Princess's music, I thought you'd like to know that HCS (Of USF [N64 emulated audio format] fame) has decoded the AST files that the NGC version contains. You can find the latest version of in_cube (it plays quite a few console formats, if they're streamed) here. As for the files themselves, they need to renamed to AFC (take note that TP uses the same audio format as Windwaker, so WW's AFC files are also supported). And, I don't know how the mods feel about GC streamed stuff, so I won't be linking those. Sorry... Anyway, if you have access to GC images, or know the right people, you can now play TP's music in Winamp. So far, it sounds GREAT! Hope you enjoy the music. Mouser X out.

For those interested in Twilight Princess's music, I thought you'd like to know that HCS (Of USF [N64 emulated audio format] fame) has decoded the AST files that the NGC version contains. You can find the latest version of in_cube (it plays quite a few console formats, if they're streamed) here. As for the files themselves, they need to renamed to AFC (take note that TP uses the same audio format as Windwaker, so WW's AFC files are also supported). And, I don't know how the mods feel about GC streamed stuff, so I won't be linking those. Sorry... Anyway, if you have access to GC images, or know the right people, you can now play TP's music in Winamp. So far, it sounds GREAT! Hope you enjoy the music. Mouser X out.

ok i have no idea what the heck that all means so pm me how i can be listening to musical stuff please

They all link to within the same site (http://www.hcs64.com). If anyone is familiar with emulated audio (for example, Chipamp), then you might also be familiar with PSF, which is ripped audio from Playstation games. Take note that Chipamp contains both 64th Note (which plays USFs) and Highly Experimental (which plays PSFs). I'm just informing people of some of HCS's newest developments, which I thought would interest the people here. Sorry if I was overbearing.

Does this help? If you have access to GCM files (Gamecube ISOs, bascially), then you can extract the audio files (I use GC explorer, but I don't have a link for it. HCS gave it to me) from the DVD image. Those audio files are playable in Winamp, using in_cube (linked above).

If there's other concerns/questions, I'd be happy to answer where I'm able to do so. Mouser X out.

Beat Zelda in 49 hours with around half the sidequests. :D

What's worse is that the character animations and other cut-scene stuff is done so well, it would be near perfect with voice acting...

Regardless, I did not expect Twilight Princess to be this damn good. What a pleasant surprise.

The only problem with VA is if its done poorly, as it often is in English localisations, it can kill a game. However, games like Dragon Quest VIII and Final Fantasy XII have proved to have excellent VA.

Looking back I still think any sort of voice acting would have hurt the game. Why? Think of any game similar to Zelda that has voice acting and tell me its a better game.

Although, the absence of VA in itself does hurt the game too. Perhaps if all the characters (but Link of course) spoke a sort expressive gibberish. I really liked the gibberish Midna spoke after all. Evolving that seems like the logical next step.