The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

CE

Ugh...
Anybody beat the rollball game at the fishing hole? I'm stuck on level 1-8. It gets pretty hard, have any suggestions? I guess you just have to find the right motion to get past the red arches...
those red arches are the most god damned aggravating thing ever

the best part is that 1-8 is the last one you have to beat before you get to use the frog lure

if it was required that you play all the way through 8-8 i'd never have gone back to the fishing place ever again

Ugh...
Anybody beat the rollball game at the fishing hole? I'm stuck on level 1-8. It gets pretty hard, have any suggestions? I guess you just have to find the right motion to get past the red arches...
My suggestion is to turn the camera left once, then use both hands on the wiimote. For everything except the arches, just nudge it along, then use a quick flick of the wrist(make sure not to let it go astray), to get it through the final arch and onto the little corner.

Does anybody have any idea wtf is taking the game rip so long? I know they're a pain, but I wants me more than 6 tracks off the OST.

Kids these days... no patience.

Just wait a few more months. By then, someone should have figured out a good way to extract the music, or there will be an official soundtrack release or something.

What is up with that stone in Death Mountain near the warp point? You have to do a little climbing and then it's blocking the hallway? It looks to have the same sort of symbol that the lens of truth did back in OoT.
They're just stones blocking the way to the hot spring. The symbol on the blocks is very similar to the symbol that the japanese use to mark hot springs, just go to the spring, and you can find the backs of those stones and push them out of the way.

Ah okay, then answer me this:
After the 3rd dungeon, Midna becomes ill, and you run to the castle to Zelda. Zelda cures her and disappears in the process. However, much later into the game Zelda is seen behind Ganondorf
Did you notice that there were 2 Zeldas? One in the Twilight version of hyrule and one in the real version?

After the 3rd dungeon, Midna becomes ill, and you run to the castle to Zelda. Zelda cures her and disappears in the process. However, much later into the game Zelda is seen behind Ganondorf

Did you notice that there were 2 Zeldas? One in the Twilight version of hyrule and one in the real version?

k that just weeeeeeeeeeeeird

k that just weeeeeeeeeeeeird

I'm not sure I buy that. Indeed, Midna talks about "reviving Zelda" when the mirror is complete. Keep in mind that the Zelda at the end was corrupted and under Ganondorf's control, so perhaps that Zelda was some sort of corrupted spirit manifestation that got purified when you defeated it, purging Ganondorf's influence.

That still doesn't seem right, but it's more right than "There are 2 zeldas" imo. Bear in mind that "Twilight Hyrule" and normal Hyrule are the SAME place, you just purge the twilight from it. The only actual time you go into the Twilight Realm is when you go to Zant's castle

So the Gold Wolf
Is there a blood relation with him and Link with that last sentance about "my child" Im just curious about what he said.

No, there's no blood relation. It's just a case of someone old addressing someone young.
Its a good theory. But you are reading too much into calling him son. An older father/teacher like figure could easily call me son and not be related to me at all.

I think it is link from OoT and MM.

Because he refers to him as a hero in his former life and his regret to to pass on his skills like in his quote.

Now he is a triforce of courage holder because he also takes the form of the wolf or what minda calls the sacred best when in the twilight realm and that world you learn the sword skills in (the after life maybe? or perhaps the sacred realm?)

Now what would let me figure out he is the link from the 64 games is the music he teaches you. After every tune he says let the teachings of old pass onto you. The songs he teaches you. Zelda's Lulaby, Song of Time, and Oath of Order just to name a few.

This being the first time he would have passed on his knoweldge he lets you know that with the quote above. SO that allows me to conclude its Link the first Hero of Time

I think that's a pretty smart theory, right or not. I like the music part, myself.

So the Gold Wolf
Is there a blood relation with him and Link with that last sentance about "my child" Im just curious about what he said.

No, there's no blood relation. It's just a case of someone old addressing someone young.
Its a good theory. But you are reading too much into calling him son. An older father/teacher like figure could easily call me son and not be related to me at all.

Because he refers to him as a hero in his former life and his regret to to pass on his skills like in his quote.

Now he is a triforce of courage holder because he also takes the form of the wolf or what minda calls the sacred best when in the twilight realm and that world you learn the sword skills in (the after life maybe? or perhaps the sacred realm?)

Now what would let me figure out he is the link from the 64 games is the music he teaches you. After every tune he says let the teachings of old pass onto you. The songs he teaches you. Zelda's Lulaby, Song of Time, and Oath of Order just to name a few.

This being the first time he would have passed on his knoweldge he lets you know that with the quote above. SO that allows me to conclude its Link the first Hero of Time

I think that's a pretty smart theory, right or not. I like the music part, myself.

when it gets to stuff like that I stop caring. It really means nothing to me anyways. I agree with DarkeSword.

So the Gold Wolf

Yeah, that's pretty much my theory I was going to when I was playing the game.

I came to the same understanding, from playing the game. Probably one of the bits they put in, as a throwback to OoT.

Edit:

Also..

I'm not sure I buy that. Indeed, Midna talks about "reviving Zelda" when the mirror is complete. Keep in mind that the Zelda at the end was corrupted and under Ganondorf's control, so perhaps that Zelda was some sort of corrupted spirit manifestation that got purified when you defeated it, purging Ganondorf's influence.

That still doesn't seem right, but it's more right than "There are 2 zeldas" imo. Bear in mind that "Twilight Hyrule" and normal Hyrule are the SAME place, you just purge the twilight from it. The only actual time you go into the Twilight Realm is when you go to Zant's castle

I think what happened, was Zelda imparted her soul into Midna to revive her strength and power, just as the castle was being overcome by the Twilight. A body without a soul would have no presence within the Twilight affected land, which is why Zelda's body vanished.

Sure, the timing would be a bit off, since the body vanished before they escaped..

But, another possibility is that Ganon warped her body out of the tower and into the throne room, where she was kept until the end of the game when he took control of her, and was just a bit too late to stop her from reviving Midna.. or that it had something to do with giving the power of the Triforce over to Midna..