The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

CE

So, I am up to the 8th dungeon. Update so far:
Man, I hated that City of the Sky dungeon or whatever it's called. The item was alright, but my favorite part was the boss battle - that dragon is my favorite boss so far in the game.

I wish he was bigger. Glad to see the game included one though.

Man, I hated that City of the Sky dungeon or whatever it's called. The item was alright, but my favorite part was the boss battle - that dragon is my favorite boss so far in the game.

Wanna hear something silly? I liked that part. It seems no one else did and it's kinda funny since I liked the game a lot less than most people that I really liked the part that no one else did. It really wasn't that annoying at all. The game got you used to simple, fairly linear dungeons and then that comes and you're like WOAH.

Wanna hear something silly? I liked that part. It seems no one else did and it's kinda funny since I liked the game a lot less than most people that I really liked the part that no one else did. It really wasn't that annoying at all. The game got you used to simple, fairly linear dungeons and then that comes and you're like WOAH.

Well, I hated it because I kept falling down into the center room. Only after my third fall did I realize there was that sphere there that I had to hook onto by going down from the top room (I already knew that I had to activate that fan to get to the section with the boss chamber). I spent about an hour of my time cursing at that part.

I loved that dungeon too. My favorite in the game next to 5.

Well, I hated it because I kept falling down into the center room. Only after my third fall did I realize there was that sphere there that I had to hook onto by going down from the top room (I already knew that I had to activate that fan to get to the section with the boss chamber). I spent about an hour of my time cursing at that part.

I did the exact same thing. I liked the music and the boss though.

Cleared the 6th dungeon. Great boss battle with a great ending. The item and dungeon structure for it were top notch, as well as the whole look of the dungeon. Great stuff. Currently hunting for the letters to the book.

ummm...the dungeon was way too linear for me to enjoy it

The wand thingy was such a pointless item. The only part of it I liked was walking in, since it's the freaking temple of time. Also the Boss died in 3 HITS!!!! WHAT'S THAT ABOUT?!

Cleared the 6th dungeon. Great boss battle with a great ending. The item and dungeon structure for it were top notch, as well as the whole look of the dungeon. Great stuff. Currently hunting for the letters to the book.

The wand thingy was such a pointless item. The only part of it I liked was walking in, since it's the freaking temple of time. Also the Boss died in 3 HITS!!!! WHAT'S THAT ABOUT?!
You're caring way too much about the toughness of the bosses and too little about the experience. It's Gohma! Improved! It has an hilarious ending! You get to literally smash spiders like it's a WarioWare game. And the wand was great. The dungeon was basically walk to the end to get the wand and walk back with the statue, but it's great how the same room serves for two distinct puzzles. Take the Spinner boss. While it wasn't tough, it sure was fun to play. The 3rd boss was a reencarnaiton of OOT's morpheus and finished with Shadow of the Colossus killing blows. While they sure aren't tough, they are pretty awesome.

You're caring way too much about the toughness of the bosses and too little about the experience. It's Gohma! Improved! It has an hilarious ending! You get to literally smash spiders like it's a WarioWare game. And the wand was great. The dungeon was basically walk to the end to get the wand and walk back with the statue, but it's great how the same room serves for two distinct puzzles. Take the Spinner boss. While it wasn't tough, it sure was fun to play. The 3rd boss was a reencarnaiton of OOT's morpheus and finished with Shadow of the Colossus killing blows. While they sure aren't tough, they are pretty awesome.
I don't think I am putting too much stress on the difficulty. As you said IT'S GOHMA! I was pretty pumped when I saw that. The fight was over in literally less than 3 minutes...and I was like ARE YOU JOKING I WANNA FIGHT GOHMA MORE! Then they threw that slightly comical fight afterwards but I just pulled out my bow and shot the big spider twice and that was that.

I don't think I am putting too much stress on the difficulty. As you said IT'S GOHMA! I was pretty pumped when I saw that. The fight was over in literally less than 3 minutes...and I was like ARE YOU JOKING I WANNA FIGHT GOHMA MORE! Then they threw that slightly comical fight afterwards but I just pulled out my bow and shot the big spider twice and that was that.
Meh, I've been used to simple Zelda bosses. Gohma itself was pretty easy. I ran around and tried to crush the eye with the statues!

Meh, I've been used to simple Zelda bosses. Gohma itself was pretty easy. I ran around and tried to crush the eye with the statues!

That's a good idea. Maybe I'll try that next go-around.

EDIT: Also

Am I the only person in the world that thinks this link

zeldaocarinagame2yp5.jpg

looks better than this one

thelegendofzeldatwilighai0.jpg

obviously not in terms of detail

You guys mean he looks aryan... and I like the N64 one better.

I haven't played twilight princess yet though.

No, he looks like a Nazi, okay? If I wanted to call him an Aryan I would have, but that carries no real negative connotations, so I chose Nazi, which means he's either blond and blue-eyed, suicidal, or Hitler. Possibly a combination.

Jeez.

You guys mean he looks aryan... and I like the N64 one better.

I haven't played twilight princess yet though.

No, he looks like a Nazi, okay? If I wanted to call him an Aryan I would have, but that carries no real negative connotations, so I chose Nazi, which means he's either blond and blue-eyed, suicidal, or Hitler. Possibly a combination.

Jeez.

So uhm.

Godwin?