The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

CE

Well, I finished the game today. My thoughts:
I was very disappointed with the very last battle. I hated how Ganondorf had that random, unexplained weak point on his chest..
The part where they first show him, chained to the rock and then the sages stab him in the chest?

Well, I finished the game today. My thoughts:
I was very disappointed with the very last battle. I hated how Ganondorf had that random, unexplained weak point on his chest..
The part where they first show him, chained to the rock and then the sages stab him in the chest?
...Ok, so you got me there. I forgot about that. Bah, I still feel Ganondorf shouldn't have any weakpoints...

I'm about 13-14 hours in and I'm really enjoying it (though it seems to go a lot faster than previous ones).

The music tends to play with older songs a bit and I've got to admit its a bit of fan service, but I do like it. Only complaint...that damn water temple...I don't know if I've developed a complex because of OoT's water temple but this damn thing is driving me nuts =/

I'm about 13-14 hours in and I'm really enjoying it (though it seems to go a lot faster than previous ones).

The music tends to play with older songs a bit and I've got to admit its a bit of fan service, but I do like it. Only complaint...that damn water temple...I don't know if I've developed a complex because of OoT's water temple but this damn thing is driving me nuts =/

Water Temple was easily the most difficult dungeon for me. It took me the longest by far and I felt stupid when I figured it all out.

Water Temple was easily the most difficult dungeon for me. It took me the longest by far and I felt stupid when I figured it all out.

Desert one was the hardest for me. Poes are ebil.

But then, the first few times I played in that place, I was pretty drunk. It magnified the confusion by, uhm...a lot.

I liked the block puzzle in the ice dungeon. It was just the right amount of challenge for me to solve. That said, I also enjoyed the 3 block puzzles in that hidden cave where you find a piece of heart.

Also, has anyone noticed that enemies don't bleed anymore when you attack them? To my knowledge, OoT and MM are the only Zelda games that have that little feature.

I was in disbelief when I got to the castle. I wasn't exactly sure if it was the last place, so it kind of felt surreal when I beat it. I was surprised because there was still that structure in the desert that I didn't figure out.

It's all good tho', still got afew heart peices to get, poes to kill. That damn 'Talk to the cats' game is gonna drive me nuts, I find all but one...

Water temple seemed way too easy, especially compared with its OoT counterpart. But yeah the ice dungeon's block puzzle drove me NUTS. I wish there were more of those. That's what makes the game fun to me.

There actually are 3 more ice block puzzels in TP.

they are in a cave in the northernmost part of HF, where the river comes out of the mountain. When you go up the hill theres 2 paths, path that leads up goes to the door leading to Zora's domain, other one goes to the other side with a open area in the middle. There is a bombable rock on the east side (wii) of the wall. These block puzzels are harder than the ice mansion puzzles. But they end up being still too easy

A reaction:
OMGWTFBBQ!!! (After the first three temples)Did Zelda just freaking die!?!?!

Don't tell me if "it" did or did not!

lol, ok.

And, completely off-topic,

I was a little disappointed with there not being a Great Deku Tree or anything. Somewhat related, were those big statue things which you had to move to get to the Master Sword and were next to the opening of the Temple of Time supposed to reference the Koroks in WW? I wonder mainly because of the masks, albeit the Koroks would be minute compared to the statues. Oh, and I'm hoping for the TP Gannondorf design for the next Smash Bros; anyone else?

snape kills ganondorf

OMG USE SPOILER TAGZ!

So yeah, I thoroughly enjoyed the Twilight Palace and Zant battle. And also, I only now wandered into the Fishing Hole in Upper ZD. It's good fun. And I have a bottle now. Yay!

Side note: since it apparently gets harder the second time around, I'm wondering, do you get anything for beating the Cave of Ordeals the second time?

Ok so this has finally gotten on my nerves.

Every time I get a blue or yellow rupee for the first time in any area its has to tell me. IM just wondering if its just programmed into the game or a glich cause it doesnt do this on the green or red rupees.

Everytime you catch any ruppee but a green one after loading a save, it tells you.

Every time I get a blue or yellow rupee for the first time in any area its has to tell me. IM just wondering if its just programmed into the game or a glich cause it doesnt do this on the green or red rupees.

Everytime you catch any ruppee but a green one after loading a save, it tells you.

Ok thanks

Did they bleed in the N64 games? The only blood I can recall is Ganon's red blood (gold cart ftw) and some blood stains on some undead monsters.

Not really red blood, but bodily fluid that comes out of enemies when you strike them, which is either green or blue. That's what I meant by the word bleeding.

Ok thanks

Yeah, that kinda bugs me too. But it's not that bad.

The ice dungeon gave me a fair bit of trouble because of its loathsome block-pushing-on-ice puzzle.

Overall, though, I never really felt frustrated or lost. There were always things I could try to find the solution.

Onto the last dungeon!

The block puzzles gave me some trouble until I started playing in a room full of fellow Institute of Technology students, and they all simultaneously figured it out at once and then started shouting what to do. xD

Also,

Here's to TP Ganondorf - with a damned sword' date=' and [i']not a clone in Brawl.