The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

CE

I wasn't counting levels, but I got to a room with three darknuts, with all my bottles empty, my rupee supply almost empty (ie no magic armor), and a heart and a half remaining. Needless to say, I got pwnt.

Oh man, that was the last room! Next time, turn to wolf form after clearing rooms, you can find rupees that way for your magic armor (there is one floor with a rupee worth 200).

Personally I prefer it that way.

The Hero/Princess lovelife is quite Cliche and overused.Alot.

I actually would have liked this. In nearly all Zelda games the relationship between Link and Zelda has fallen flat, and frankly it's about damn time Link got some action for all his (bloodline's) hard work (a kiss? a long gaze? little fun in hyrule castle?). Although maybe it's because they have some other relationship...quoting the line from the beginning of LTTP:

"Zelda is your..."

sister? mother? aunt? dog? Who knows.

well, I don't know if its of any merit, but after just playing the GBA version of LTTP, the "Zelda is your..." line was ommitted and something generic replaced it.

I thought the general concensus from the japanese translation was that the snes version of lttp said "Zelda is your destiny"?

*shrugs*

but yeah, I agree with you, Nintendo could work the whole Zelda-Link love interest to create more empathy with Zelda... as she is this character you don't see very much. Realistically speaking, its kind of hard to feel sorry for her or feel for her when her character isn't developed very much... a relationship, some kind of emotion would help things I'd imagine.

But yeah... I think Nintendo should embrace the 1989 cartoon Link/Zelda relationship. lol /sarcasm

I Just wanted to say I went through all 144 pages in this thread. Every single damn one of them. Why? Because I was bored and I love the music on this site.

I thought this game was pretty damn good. Loved all of it exept that last cutscene... so sad. I've finished the game twice.

Now during a recent youtube journey I found this cute video which has spoilers so unless you've completed zelda twilight princess I urge you not to watch and to hurry up and finish the game.

The video is called Midna X Link.I thought it was a cute video. Also it does make sence considering her last words were "Link... I... See you later". Midna better be in SSBB! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS_pt1RvFyw

That wouldn't happen to be your video, would it? (insert non-ugly winking emoticon here)

No, but i plan to make a twilight princess AMV video soon. Whats funny is that movie popped up when I was looking for the twilight princess ending cause I cant be stuffed beating the game again just to watch that last cutscene again.

Frankly, I found even the puzzles easy (including the ice ones, both in Snowpeak Mountain ruins and the one in the hidden grotto).

The only ONLY time I got stuck in the entire game (and for about half an hour at that) was on that puzzle to get the master sword. Even on my second playthrough I got stumped for a good while.

Frankly, I found even the puzzles easy (including the ice ones, both in Snowpeak Mountain ruins and the one in the hidden grotto).

The only ONLY time I got stuck in the entire game (and for about half an hour at that) was on that puzzle to get the master sword. Even on my second playthrough I got stumped for a good while.

I'm the same (except I did the Master Sword thing faster).

I guess the puzzles are easy because we have done them before. And after playing many a Zelda game (and other games in general) I guess you figure things out much faster/right away.

Plus, ya get smarter over time...uhm if yer normal.

Maybe we need a bigger challenge now eh? I'd like to see some really challenging games by Nintendo. (Challenging and annoyingly impossible is not the same btw)

I'm the same (except I did the Master Sword thing faster).

I guess the puzzles are easy because we have done them before. And after playing many a Zelda game (and other games in general) I guess you figure things out much faster/right away.

Plus, ya get smarter over time...uhm if yer normal.

Maybe we need a bigger challenge now eh? I'd like to see some really challenging games by Nintendo. (Challenging and annoyingly impossible is not the same btw)

Next Zelda game should have TIMED puzzles for seasoned veterans, bwahahaha!

Next Zelda game should have TIMED puzzles for seasoned veterans, bwahahaha!

i'm sorry but the last thing we need is another majoras mask.

that's the only zelda game i thought was terrible.

as for twilight princess my complaint is that the bosses were too easy. i have never found zelda puzzles to be hard. or at least the aggrivatingly hard kind like in shadowgate for NES.

as for twilight princess my complaint is that the bosses were too easy. i have never found zelda puzzles to be hard. or at least the aggrivatingly hard kind like in shadowgate for NES.

I happen to be one of those who thought Majora's Mask had the right amount of difficulty. I really enjoyed that game.

While I enjoyed Majora's Mask, my main issue is the boss fights being easy. Yeah, maybe they were in TP, but you know what? They were FUN. Seriously. I think that's more important than their difficulty.

Or are you playing games to prove your penis?