Strikers 1945 II - Devil's Tower Cover

Eitzpii

19 hours ago, Sir_NutS said:

Pretty cool cover, the mixdown could be better though, but your performance on the lead guitar was pretty neat.

Thanks! Yes there is many things that can be improved :). Do you have any suggestions what kind of things i could improve with the mixdown?

Well a good start is getting the mix balance right.  The drums appear to be a bit too much in the front, and sound like they were recorded on a whole different setup/room.  I know the drums weren't recorded, but the way they are mixed in makes them sound like they don't belong.  The rhythm guitars are a bit too far in the back and the tone overall seems dull.  

I think this song is a good reference to follow: http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR02867

If you get the balance right and then apply some compression, eq, and other processing you can get it to sound fuller and more cohesive.  This advice is a bit too general but that's the overview, good luck!

2 hours ago, Sir_NutS said:

Well a good start is getting the mix balance right.  The drums appear to be a bit too much in the front, and sound like they were recorded on a whole different setup/room.  I know the drums weren't recorded, but the way they are mixed in makes them sound like they don't belong.  The rhythm guitars are a bit too far in the back and the tone overall seems dull.  

I think this song is a good reference to follow: http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR02867

If you get the balance right and then apply some compression, eq, and other processing you can get it to sound fuller and more cohesive.  This advice is a bit too general but that's the overview, good luck!

Okay! Thanks for the detailed feedback :)!