Lufia II: Of Gods and Men

Gario

I would suggest you pre-mix it to an ideal level (e.g. to levels that would normally be used for OCR submissions). The album and WAVs are quite old at this point, and the people involved are honestly not easy to collectively get a hold of / files have been lost over time, so it would be pretty crazy for me to try to get a set of WAVs with headroom that don't already have it.

Thanks for asking, though! Also, I'm DEFINITELY looking forward to your WAV submissions. :)

Alright, I admit I've been distracted for the past few weeks working on other OCR staff projects behind the scenes, so I've neglected to properly follow up on the last WIP update. I see the next one has passed, so because this was on the head of the directors I'm pushing the last two dates back by three weeks. It won't happen again, folks, so be thankful for the breathing room. I am literally not allowed to delay this project again (it will likely simply be cancelled if it's on delay again), so please take these dates seriously even if I'm slow on updating the thread.

@Moseph and @Ivan Hakštok need to get in touch with me - I would like to coordinate with you two about your tracks, since they're quite important. I also gotta bug DjP 'bout his track in a bit, but that's just project tradition. I also have to get my tracks finished, because... well, yeah. ;) 

On 5/14/2019 at 6:35 PM, Gario said:

Alright, I admit I've been distracted for the past few weeks working on other OCR staff projects behind the scenes, so I've neglected to properly follow up on the last WIP update. I see the next one has passed, so because this was on the head of the directors I'm pushing the last two dates back by three weeks. It won't happen again, folks, so be thankful for the breathing room. I am literally not allowed to delay this project again (it will likely simply be cancelled if it's on delay again), so please take these dates seriously even if I'm slow on updating the thread.

@Moseph and @Ivan Hakštok need to get in touch with me - I would like to coordinate with you two about your tracks, since they're quite important. I also gotta bug DjP 'bout his track in a bit, but that's just project tradition. I also have to get my tracks finished, because... well, yeah. ;) 

Sorry for being so absent, I'll definitely have my song done before the next weekend (26th).

46 minutes ago, Ivan Hakštok said:

Sorry for being so absent, I'll definitely have my song done before the next weekend (26th).

No worries! To be honest, it's the directors' responsibility to get into contact with y'all, as well. We just gotta give a bump and a nudge to people to keep em' on their toes.

Thanks for the heads up!

On 5/14/2019 at 11:35 AM, Gario said:

Do you have specific things in mind regarding coordination? As far as mix progress goes, The Earth is basically done and I'm finishing up on Last Decisive Battle, which will hopefully be done within a week or so. I can send you current WIPS for both if you want.

3 hours ago, Moseph said:

Do you have specific things in mind regarding coordination? As far as mix progress goes, The Earth is basically done and I'm finishing up on Last Decisive Battle, which will hopefully be done within a week or so. I can send you current WIPS for both if you want.

Mostly just needed to touch base; we haven't had the opportunity since the project revved up again. If you could send me what you got on May 31st, that'd be good enough.

(y'all watch out, his tracks ARE really cool!)

25 minutes ago, Gario said:

Mostly just needed to touch base; we haven't had the opportunity since the project revved up again. If you could send me what you got on May 31st, that'd be good enough.

(y'all watch out, his tracks ARE really cool!)

Will do. I'll try to have finalized versions for both by then.

Y'know, I don't think anyone would complain if you did symphonic metal forever.

Or is it Operatic metal?

Either way, at least I wouldn't complain. :)

Quick reminder of the few people this impacts: Semi-final deadline is today. We have three weeks to get our stuff in order, so let's push this thing through!

14 hours ago, Moseph said:

Is there supplemental material that we should submit? Track comments, artist bios, etc?

Track comments would be solid, the permission form so that we know we can use your music for the album will also be necessary (which I need to go through the forms we already have). Otherwise, I'll need to talk to DjP after the project finishes up to see if there's anything else that we need from the artist. 

• Liontamer changed the title to Lufia II: Of Gods and Men