Lufia II: Of Gods and Men

Gario

On 6/21/2019 at 8:59 PM, Gario said:

Not too many people left to submit for the final deadline, which is great. Got a few stragglers, though, so @Ivan Hakštok, @Gario, @djpretzel, @Sil, we're going to need to hear back from y'all.

It's wrapping up, so let's push to the last stretch!

Oh lol, I kinda forgot about this again, but I have most of the song done. I'll send in a wav tomorrow.

EDIT: Damn, I just noticed it's been over a week since the deadline... and I was away from home for most of that time. Is it too late to send my song?

Edited by Ivan Hakštok

8 hours ago, Ivan Hakštok said:

Oh lol, I kinda forgot about this again, but I have most of the song done. I'll send in a wav tomorrow.

EDIT: Damn, I just noticed it's been over a week since the deadline... and I was away from home for most of that time. Is it too late to send my song?

Nah, just send the finished WAV. You'd be the last person I'd cut, considering you literally already finished it before. Thanks for the heads up :)

1 hour ago, Cyril the Wolf said:

I just realized that my June got really hectic so I missed literally submitting some wavs that I have - I think I was just quibbling for most of it but I can send you my most recent files as I may have just forgotten to send them over.

Well, send over what you got and we'll talk about it. I think your airship theme was close to finished, so that should be really close by now, I imagine. Looking forward to it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Abadoss said:

*poke*

(When an oldie like me has to bump the thread, you know it's been a while. :P)

*Ahem*

Yeah, I gotcha. I think almost everyone has their tracks submitted now, so a good deal of the work left is on my end. Things have settled down now that the new judges are finally announced and doing good work for OCR (I did a lot of work behind the scenes making sure that would happen smoothly), so hopefully I can be in a position where I can make some more official announcements this weekend.

Also, on the down low, much of the panel so far is pretty impressed with your track, so I'm glad it got the second chance it deserved. ;) 

Thanks for the bump; here's hoping I can breath more life into this thing soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/7/2019 at 6:29 AM, Abadoss said:

How's the evaluation going? :)

It's slightly held up at a choke point - namely me. I had the tracks spread across two computers, so it was giving me grief. That should be resolved now, so the review should be happening quite soon.

Your track passed the panel, by the way, so there will be no problem with it passing the album review. Nice work on that one, by the way - it was a great little track!

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/11/2019 at 5:22 PM, Gario said:

It's slightly held up at a choke point - namely me. I had the tracks spread across two computers, so it was giving me grief. That should be resolved now, so the review should be happening quite soon.

Your track passed the panel, by the way, so there will be no problem with it passing the album review. Nice work on that one, by the way - it was a great little track!

Thanks! It took quite the journey, but I'm glad it's on the way home now. :D

• Liontamer changed the title to Lufia II: Of Gods and Men
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...