Pirates of the Caribbean remix

Sole Signal

I've been wanting to put this track together for some time now, and I finally finished it. I'm still not too sure if I'm completely happy with it yet, but meh.

Any thoughts on it?

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=4617737&q=lo (dial-up)

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=4617737&q=hi

There's a downloadable link on my home page if you're interested too. (www.silverlinestudios.net)

I'm not actually a fan of Pirates of the Caribbean, I sort of know the music a little. Thought I'd check this out since I saw your goldeneye mix :wink:.

This is very very good! Tight mastering altogether. Trance isn't my style, but this is better than alot of the trance mixes I've heard on OC. Some of these synths are great, your pallete really works well together.

I have no complaints really, besides the song being JUST A LITTLE cheesy haha, I'm sure someone else can dig one up though :P.

Only one thing to say about this:

"Cheese Gromit, cheese"

Well done but cheesy as I'll get out, it'll be a big hit at middle school dances but don't expect it to go much further.

Heh. Yeah, that would be me thinking "I'm not too sure I'm completely happy with it yet, but meh." I actually started this one a while ago and had it 70 percent done, so I just decided to finish it up last week. I had started another one that was more in the vein of Siamey's track, but who knows when I'll have time to finish that one up. So, this is what you get. :)

Only one thing to say about this:

"Cheese Gromit, cheese"

Well done but cheesy as I'll get out, it'll be a big hit at middle school dances but don't expect it to go much further.

Heh. Yeah, that would be me thinking "I'm not too sure I'm completely happy with it yet, but meh." I actually started this one a while ago and had it 70 percent done, so I just decided to finish it up last week. I had started another one that was more in the vein of Siamey's track, but who knows when I'll have time to finish that one up. So, this is what you get. :)

Lol, I'm the exact same way. I always gets a track up to a point to where I enjoy listening to it as it is even in its incomplete form so when it comes to completing it its really just kind of thrown together.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...