Final Fantasy Tactics - "Ovelia's Anxiety"

Neifion

I didn't make this with the intention of actually submitting, so admins/moderators please feel free to move this if need be. I just figured it didn't belong in the "Original Compositions" forum since it is definitely a VGM arrangement.

Anyways, I arranged this for my wife's Final Fantasy XIV character. I'm not going to go into specifics, as I'd rather you just listen and make your own conclusions, so here it is! Thank you very much for listening.

And here's the original:

Hey, this forum is for posting any VGM arrangements/covers that you're working on, not just those that you intend to submit. If you're curious, this forums ALSO assists people intending to submit by giving them the option to have the track evaluated by staff that is designed to provide a pseudo-judgment (mod review / evaluation), so you have an idea of what the judges will say.

Long story short, your track is exactly where it should be on the forum. Very solid orchestral arrangement, by the way. I enjoy the sparse yet somber arrangement of the track. Very classy, really solid listen. Thanks for sharing. :)

Well, if all else fails there really isn't any harm in sending it off. Evals just give you an idea of how it'll do before you wait a few months to a year for the judges to get to it. At the very least the production quality was pretty good from what I heard - I just didn't compare to the source at all, so I can't make any promises there. ;)