Reunion (Free Netlabel) News Thread

GaMeBoX

Be sure to check the site out for my latest release "Mindstorm"!

www.reunionstudio.org

Also, if think you have what it takes to release something at reunion, dont be shy, contact Platonist and submit some material ! Old or new, doesnt matter, the important part is getting cool fresh music out to people ! We want reunion to grow to a collective of creative minds willing to experiment and explore new territory! If anybody has feedback on the sites new look, its also very welcome! As said, a "shoutbox" functionality is in the works so hopefully youll be able to leave your footprints there soon!

yes! please submit something if you want to ..

jump on this train, ok? find my email at our site

www.reunionstudio.org

/Platonist

Dude, I'm totally finishing up my next relese... for real this time. It'll be soon. also, I totally dig that new site layout.

oh! .. how's that working out for you?

send the tune to my email when you're done with it

hey! (jag skriver på engelska om det är någon annan som undrar ;) ))

first you have to send me an email with the tune in it - you can find the adress on the site.

then i have to judge your music and give you good or bad news..

IF THE NEWS IS GOOD and when the time is ready the tune will be put on the site, then if you want to be a guest releaser that's fine

but if you feel like joining we have to be more specific .. this is the part where msn is more convenient .. we'll go there as soon as i can give you the "GREAT STUFF!" reply --

peace out / Platonist

hey! (jag skriver på engelska om det är någon annan som undrar ;) ))

first you have to send me an email with the tune in it - you can find the adress on the site.

then i have to judge your music and give you good or bad news..

IF THE NEWS IS GOOD and when the time is ready the tune will be put on the site, then if you want to be a guest releaser that's fine

but if you feel like joining we have to be more specific .. this is the part where msn is more convenient .. we'll go there as soon as i can give you the "GREAT STUFF!" reply --

peace out / Platonist

Sounds underbart ;)

Well, I need to do some original freaking muzak first :( But when I have something to send you I will

thanks for the reply dude, later

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

-ONE YEAR ANIVERSARY-

I can't believe it but, Reunion has been online for a whole year today! This will be celebrated with something very special. Let's travel back in time to the year 2002, when we were on the way up. Today, we honor our past and look into the future; we release our first ALBUM!

Remember 2002 LP is avaialble through Torrent AND Direct Download for those who can't use torrents. But PLEASE do use the torrent if you can, it would ease our servers from alot of pain.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

new design coming (sooner or later)

the dude who made the cover art for the "Vast Present & Future" compilation, has stated that he's interested in doing 2.0 (the logo on the back of the compilation could be a preview of the style)

get the album here: http://www.reunionstudio.org

there's two download mirrors on the front page

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...