Donkey Kong Country 3 Ambient/Breakbeat Remix

cornandbeans

Very nice stuff. Particuly like the breakdown at 1:25, but then it went back to the same old. thing we had beforehand, before moving on rather quickly. Breaks are for transitions, yo.

Also, would be better if the ending busted out into some new awesome. That last 15 seconds or so is like this: "I'm going to end the song soon." and I'm all like "kay" and then the song is like "AHAHAHA! gotcha! Buildup to something new!" And I'm like "=D" and then the song is like "Just kidding" and I'm all "D=".

I like what you've done so far with this piece- especially the 'trancification' of the original's melody as exhibited at 0:13. It fits like a glove. I also like the energy of the track in general, and nuances here and there keep things interesting. I hope you can utilise a little of others' critique to improve this very listenable WIP. Good luck!

BTW, it's great to hear a little more from DKC3's soundtrack. It's interesting that the only DKC ReMix accepted so far has been one from the same source tune... This game needs more coverage!

• 3 weeks later...