Target Earth Album Remix: My First Collab :)

DMT Produktionen

Hey, guys. It's been a long time since I've been on this forum. I was making a remix for the this song way back in 2016. So far I've made two:

I like the story to this game and decided I wanted to make a collab for it. I tired making a video for my remixed song, but my laptop when to hell while I was deployed.

What I'm trying to achieve is remix versions of the song, though if you want to stick close to the original if you want to.

As for deadlines or what ever, I'll want to end at the 18th or whatever. If you want to talk about it, you can PM me.

So, here is the list( Colors, Red = Claimed, Purple = WIP submitted, Blue = Complted)

Title Theme(DMTProduktionen)

Stage Intro-(DMTProduktionen)

Main Theme

Stage Clear(DMTProduktionen)

Run Caster

In the Cave

Final Stage

Surprise

Ending Theme

Game Over

I will look into a website where we can upload the files. Please PM me, cause I'm  new to this. :}]

If you want any help with your project, ask me or anyone else, and I'll gladly help. DMTProduktionen.

• DarkeSword changed the title to Target Earth Album Remix: My First Collab :)
  • 3 years later...