Taucer on Patreon

Geoffrey Taucer

https://www.patreon.com/GeoffreyTaucer

I have a Patreon! This has nothing whatsoever to do with games or music; I'll be making juggling videos. These will be highlight reels, tutorials, and blooper reels.

So if you want to watch me play with my balls and perhaps learn to play with your own balls, swing by, check it out, and possibly throw me a few bucks. My first video (a highlight reel of some of my recent practice sessions) should be going up in the next day or two.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, bustatunez said:

Topless juggling with objects that are currently on fire or GTFO.

...Actually, the objects should start not-on-fire, then BECOME on-fire as the juggling progresses!!! Begin with a well-timed fire-arrow shot straight up and go from there.

If he adds running chainsaws into the mix, I'm in. :D

Seriously though, this is a great video, @Geoffrey Taucer - you've got a lot of talent for this! 

I'd also like to give props for the musical accompaniment. I hope @zircon is paying attention... ;)

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2017 at 1:26 PM, bustatunez said:

Topless juggling with objects that are currently on fire or GTFO.

...Actually, the objects should start not-on-fire, then BECOME on-fire as the juggling progresses!!! Begin with a well-timed fire-arrow shot straight up and go from there.

(also, awesome - best of luck! :-))

On 3/8/2017 at 4:51 PM, The Nikanoru said:

If he adds running chainsaws into the mix, I'm in. :D

Seriously though, this is a great video, @Geoffrey Taucer - you've got a lot of talent for this! 

I'd also like to give props for the musical accompaniment. I hope @zircon is paying attention... ;)

Funny you should mention these things. One of my rewards tiers includes request-a-trick (juggling torches while shirtless, for example, would be a fine request). One of my goals if I make enough money is to buy a set of chainsaws.

Dead serious, not kidding: if I make enough money from this, I will buy chainsaws and juggle them.

On 3/27/2017 at 1:33 PM, The Nikanoru said:

8O That just earned you a donation. I'll be watching!

Much appreciated!

My posting-of-videos has been greatly slowed down by extremely poor quality internet, but I'm hoping to get the first tutorial video up in the next week or two. I also have enough material filmed for another highlight reel, but I haven't had a chance to edit it together yet.

@bustatunez: donate and I'll juggle torches topless in my next highlight reel

• 2 weeks later...