The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Main Theme Jazz Fusion Cover

Hey all! I know there are already a lot of covers of the main theme of Breath of the Wild, but I REALLY enjoy this song and i just had to cover it. So, I tried my hand at it. In terms of the harmony I didn't change much, it was mostly a stylistic change that inspired me for this tune. The energy of this song is unique for me! Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to comment or mention any thoughts on it, i'd love to hear what you think :) 

On 3/13/2017 at 9:46 PM, Uffe von Lauterbach said:

I can see a lot of remixes flooding in from this game. The music in it is really nice. I like your take on the music. Nice little placements of some other Zelda themes in it, too.

2 hours ago, DS394 said:

Mmm so smooth :D Liking the active drumbeat too. And, uh... yeah it was so smooth that it inspired me to do a quick thing with it: https://dbr.ee/G41C 

I'm glad to hear you guys enjoyed it!  DS394 that beat is SICK!! You HAVE to develop that more i love itttt!!!!! So cool!!!! :-D