Interview with Liontamer on all things OC ReMix

FistoftheMFK

I'm new to the forum, but a long time fan of OC Remix and I've met several of the guys at events like CEO Gaming, Anime Weekend Atlanta, and MAGFest. I've even put on shows that have featured OC Remix contributors.

I run a podcast called the Nerd Music Meltdown, where I interviewer people in the nerd music community, particularly friends I've made over the years. Anyways, I spoke with Jarel at MAGfest, and mentioned I have an episode of the podcast with Liontamer, but apparently he didn't know about it. I just remembered I was supposed to post it on here. What's crazy is not that it's my downloaded and listened to episode, but that it's done by an absurd margin when I have some really rad guests like Mega Ran, Armcannon, Super Guitar Bros, and more. I have been told that my interview is the most definitive discussion on OC Remix to date so check it out!

I'll try to be on more. I have been following album releases and really loved Window to the Stars.

• DarkeSword changed the title to Interview with Liontamer on all things OC ReMix