Killer7 - Rave On PLEASE!

Infinity's End

PLEASE....

PLEASE....

PLEASE....

This song is already trancy/techno-y and just ACHING to be remixed. I'm actually incredibly surprised that someone hasn't remixed it already. It has a great old-school 8-bit flair, and plenty of room for remixing.

If you want to know exactly the song I'm talking about, go over to Galbadia Hotel, to the killer7 OST page:

http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/505

The song is called "Rave On", track 1 on Disk 2.

PLEASE.... YOU WILL BE A HERO TO EVERYONE!!!

Wespip, is that from Princess Ai?

Anyway, maybe we should just have post after post of REMIX THIS SONG and then someone may take notice. I know there was probably like 50 people in the whole world that played Killer7 so it's tough to find someone that remixes and has played it - let alone played it long enough to get to the Vinculum Gate and hear this awesome song. :P

• 1 year later...

wow... it's been a couple years since i posted this... but I guess no one's up to the challenge and/or has never played Killer7 before. I know it didn't do to well... the game's just a little too weird for people. Ah, anyway, it'd still be an amazing song to remix, and you'd be a hero to every Killer7 fan in the world!

• 1 year later...