Who the HELL would want to stalk me!!??

HoboKa

Maybe just drop some subtle hints like, "you've been riding my ass for months, fuck off, my uncle's a lawyer and my bro's a hacker, we'll find your address and sue the shit out of you, you fucking, creepy, stalker fuck."

You might need to make it more obvious, though. I've been told I'm kind of laid back with this sort of thing.

In all seriousness: I do honestly think that this person has mental health issues; likely OCD or some sort of anti-social problem, which I'd advise seeking professional help for if you are not currently doing so and are reading this.

Creating multiple accounts, outright cyberstalking people (harassment) for months, and only willing to stop if you get what you want from them, which in this case is an extremely arbitrary, insignificant thing — is not normal or acceptable behavior.

There was someone in one of my classes who was a complete nerd (obviously accepted). But he came into class one day with poke ball headphones (which he said were a bit small). And then he pulled out some pokemon sun and moon Z crystal or whatever bracelet thing. And he was like, "Yeah and it cuts off the circulation." I do not think he realized that when he bought that stuff from Toys R Us, most 19 year olds don't buy that kind of stuff. Because they're made for kids. And he's 19. Shopping in Toys R Us. But he came into class acting like he was all rad because bought this stuff. :/

That's what this situation reminded me of anyways. Kinda sad to see.

Not sure what I'd do in this situation. Maybe I'd give a single word response: "no". Maybe I'd explain I don't have time to do every request, even if it was of my favorite sources. Maybe I'd direct him to my remixing guide, teach a man to fish, teach a fish to remix and all that. Maybe I'd tell him I'd never remix that game if he bothers me again.

Not sure.

This reminds me of another user on SoundCloud. They haven't contacted me, but they have liked my Solar Jetman remixes with at least 5 different accounts. They're obviously the same person, but with a new account every time, and it creeps me out even though my case is rather tame compared to yours. Hope you get them to stop.