Just Launched Wreck-A-Mecha on Kickstarter

Main Finger

Hey! Been awhile since I posted a mix. Part of that is that my wife and I have been putting so much time into designing tabletop games. We just launched the kickstarter for our 2nd game, Wreck-A-Mecha. It's a fast-paced, competitive card game about building a giant robot and blowing up someone else's. Even if you don't play card games, you should still watch me make a fool of myself in our 90's-esque video :P 

Anywho, here's some details:

With designs taking inspiration from mecha anime and video games, Wreck-A-Mecha let’s you live out your mecha customization fantasies in a quick, 15-30 minute card game.

In Wreck-A-Mecha players build a giant robot (mecha) from a randomly assigned head and core part along with arms and legs from their decks. Destroying opponent parts earns you victory points and the first to gain 10 points wins. Destroying the core will get you all 10 points, but it's hard to hit. Players can use an arm to defend, forcing an attack to target it instead of anything else (until it is hit).

Since you are only able to take 3 actions per turn, managing your offense and defense is key to survival. And with a weapon triangle causing weaknesses and resistances along with tons of unique special abilities for each part, you'll need to install parts strategically to get the upper hand.

Check it out!

• 4 weeks later...