Saxophonist and Violinist NEEDED!

Hello, all!

I am currently working on an original song that might turn into an EP and I am in need of a tenor and/or alto saxophonist and a violinist who are willing to collaborate! I can't really afford to pay as I am a poor bastard, however, you will definitely be credited for your work. I will also be forever in your debt and be willing to give you a hand on your projects as well (my specialty being electric guitars and composition).

The parts for the saxophone and violin have already been written and produced with midi instruments. I now need them to be recorded with the real deal; however, if you feel like a section can be improved upon then feel free to give me your input!  

The genre is instrumental rock with string, synth and jazzy elements. If you like what your hear and want to participate feel free to reply to this post or PM me. I will then give you a version where your instrument is brought up in the mix to help the accelerate the process. 

Here is the draft of the current song I'm working on. Thanks and Enjoy! 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/g63akvicszv62l9/JRock+Song+v1.7.mp3

- Matt