Zelda 3 - Woods/Fairy Fountain Trance - OMG UPDATE VERSION 2

Benjamin Briggs

you like remix yes/no  

744 members have voted

1. 1. you like remix yes/no

V2 is awesome dude.

glad to have you back in my virtual life

also, all of those title ideas are pretty damn cool and suprisingly insightful as far as the flow and direction of the piece, as well as the connection to the parts of the game it encompasses

are you going to be a writer by chance :)

anyway, I'll take all those into consideration and maybe formulate my own combination of them or something

also, all of those title ideas are pretty damn cool and suprisingly insightful as far as the flow and direction of the piece, as well as the connection to the parts of the game it encompasses

anyway, I'll take all those into consideration and maybe formulate my own combination of them or something

Thanks!

And yes, I do write somethings. Poetry and some short stories and stuff. Good guess!

Glad you liked them and feel free to mess around with them as far as combinationness. ^_^

Thanks!

And yes, I do write somethings. Poetry and some short stories and stuff. Good guess!

Glad you liked them and feel free to mess around with them as far as combinationness. ^_^

I do a lot of singer/songwriting on the side, so if you ever want help or critique on lyrics or poetry, feel free to pm or e-mail me

This is ace. Just a couple suggestions to tighten it up that last little notch...

The hi-hat someone mentioned, comes in at about 1:05 and plays occasionally throughout the song (again at 1:27, 1:54, and so on). It's way too loud and dry and doesn't sit in the mix well. Would be fine if it was a little wetter and had some velocity dynamics.

The drums throughout, and the song overall is also on the dry side. Don't know if this is stylistically intentional, is it? I would suggest just a little more reverb and some warming effects applied throughout the whole piece, just to make it smoother and more addictive to listen to than it already is, which is the point of trance after all. :P

The ending is dicey. It just doesn't seem to gel with the rest of the song. You could always do the cliché crescendo-to-fadeout trance ending, or something closer to the intro, winding down parts/instruments until it just ends with the beating heart. Whatever, you'll come up with something.

Aside from that, this is 100% pure distilled kickass. This will definitely get a lot of play for me. Kudos in advance for what will undoubtedly be on the front page soon, bud.

"techno robot trees olol" gets my vote too. If not that, then "Effervescence" or some variation seems most fitting.

fairy fountain part was siiiiiiiiiiiiiick

i love you with mouth

ps might be doing something as tribute to kondo (NOT A PROJECT OOOOMG PS IF YOU* STEAL IDEA ABOUT CREATING PROJECT THAT IS SO FUCKING LAME AND YOU DESERVE TITLE AS ETERNAL ASSHOLE) and i wanna talk to you about it so get on aim when you can

*does not apply to cth

oh and dude the ending fits just fine. i am actually really happy with it

ps please make the fairy fountain section a bit longer imagine this song as a sexy lady the main part focuses on the body *and what a body* and then the fairy fountain part is like focusing on the face *man thats a hot face* but then it goes back to the body too quickly not giving focus on the face that it deserves

• 2 weeks later...