you like remix yes/no  

744 members have voted

1. 1. you like remix yes/no

• 1 month later...
I mean it's very simple and it wouldn't get into OC remix

I have five dollars here in my pocket that says otherwise

okay I'm broke

but if I had five dollars, it would say otherwise

anyway, I'm still toying with ending ideas, and I've recently started a chiptune/house/trance/barf version of terra's theme that I'm starting to like, so just be patient and listen to v2 until I figure out if that's the final version

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hm... the link is dead, you say?

well, I unfortunately haven't done any substantial work on this remix in quite some time (mostly due to my adventures in being a singer/songwriter), but I do have the second version here on my HD

so let me find a place to upload it real quick and I'll fix the link

edit: http://download.yousendit.com/8EB49D767E8A4E4F

that should work for 7 days

You caught me in a GREAT time cause I just beat the game again.

I'm really diggin the mix, but I gotta agree with Dhsu on the ending. It's to inaudible... I think it needs just a little extra umpf on it... or perhaps a nice reflection from the mix but in that ending style you got goin... either or, it's slightly lacking there at the end.

Other than that like I said, I'm totally diggin it. Keep up the good work man.

• 1 month later...

This is some awesome work done! It's just that ending... I't really low in volume, and a lot of hiss is the result. But that asside, This is deffinitly a Masterpiece in-the-making!

BTW, I just recently joined, but listened a lot longer... I do remix myself, but I'm not NEARLY as good as this... Well, anyways, I'll say it once more: This is Awesome!

I foresee some of the judges giving it a no because "the heart meter sfx isn't in tune with the song.' Something similar to that was one of their main problems with my Majora's Mask remix (the clock tower bell).

This is a great remix. Most of the arrangement isn't by any means unique, but the sounds, while simple and minimal, really work well for the source music as far as I'm concerned. The melodic variation in the second iteration on the high flute thingy is a nice touch. And the section where it goes into the fairy fountain, like others have said, is pure sex.

• 4 weeks later...
I foresee some of the judges giving it a no because "the heart meter sfx isn't in tune with the song.' Something similar to that was one of their main problems with my Majora's Mask remix (the clock tower bell).

I remember that, and I remember being heartbroken that it didn't pass (yes, I liked it that much). Listening to it again, I still think it should be on the site (after a couple production fixes), but oh well.

Anyway, chth, if you're not gonna work on this anymore, then submit it already.