OCRA-0008 - Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos

SnappleMan

It's funny how they seem to complete shun any fan made arrangements that dont sound exactly like the original and yet find stuff like this perfectly acceptable. :?
Sonic Fanfiction

What happens after Shadow goes camping unfolds into a series of... Furs,Minor,M/M,Oral,Anal

hahahahahaha

Ancient Love

Riona, Tikal's daughter, goes on a quest to find the seven chaos emeralds. But her quest gets sidetracked when she meets a certain two-tailed fox. Tails/OC. One shot. OC,M/F,Minor,Furs,Lemon,Oral,Preg

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm almost tempted to read one of those just for the laughter that will ensue, but I'm just a tad bit afraid.

And oh yeah, Akumajo, plz finish Water on the Dancefloor, it's awesome.

why cant i get the songs on itunes or my ipod how do i do it been waiting for this album 4 ages

Is it me or there are at least 3 sentences in this message? Anyway, there are instructions all over this thread.

Nope, there's only one, since there's no punctuation... ¬¬

Anyway, I'd like to claim my OCRemix sponsored "Last Project Chaos Member to Download Project Chaos" award. Listening to it later today...

why cant i get the songs on itunes or my ipod how do i do it been waiting for this album 4 ages

Is it me or there are at least 3 sentences in this message? Anyway, there are instructions all over this thread.

Nope, there's only one, since there's no punctuation... ¬¬

Shut up, you brazilian retarded.

And you better like my song! Hetcenus "Purrr Classs"

I think the project is really great, thanks to all that worked on it.

Though I was a bit disappointed in the lack of speedy tracks. It is a Sonic game after all, and none of the tracks really captured that sense of speed.

Scrambled Eggman = NICE

And now I really want to go back and play Sonic 3k... :wink:

Do you have to actually not have downloaded any tracks to be considered for "Last Project Chaos Member to Download Project Chaos" title? I mean, I've got some tracks, but i'm still d/l... cause I gots dial up. dangit. Though, & maybe this is because I've been in a rock mood, I really like all the rock mixes. Which, I guess, makes disc 2 my favorite at the moment.

Do you have to actually not have downloaded any tracks to be considered for "Last Project Chaos Member to Download Project Chaos" title? I mean, I've got some tracks, but i'm still d/l... cause I gots dial up. dangit.

I guess not... just not have downloaded all of them. I also have dialup, so I only finished downloading earlier today, but I'm not at home now, so I can't listen to them... damn...

Any chance of Gamebox finishing Frozen Lavareef? Hell, I'd even be happy with a download of the WIP for now.

I'd totally add it to my "music to have on while my girlfriend is over" playlist. ;) (No, seriously. That's some ACTION right there.)

I have been waiting for this project forever. The game's soundtrack ranks near the top of my all time favorites and being just about the biggest Sonic The Hedgehog fan in Cook County only makes it all the sweeter. But to be brutally honest I thought some of the songs didn't stay close enough to the originals. However SnappleMan's were by far the best. Especially the final boss themes. The man is truly a deity.

Any chance of Gamebox finishing Frozen Lavareef? Hell, I'd even be happy with a download of the WIP for now.

I'd totally add it to my "music to have on while my girlfriend is over" playlist. ;) (No, seriously. That's some ACTION right there.)

Hey :) (im GaMeBoX, but my account is messed up)

Actually, that one is on ice for good. It will most probably never be finished, but i will pm you a download link in a near future... Also, there are new stuff on the way for the Megaman 4 RemixProject (now in requests forum) if you like my stuff...

After years of delays and restarts, Project Chaos: A Sonic 3 & Knuckles Arrangement Album has been released at OverClocked ReMix.

Years of delays and restarts... ? A bit over the top imo.. It took over a year, maybe 1 and a half, but not years of restarts.... or did i miss something ??

Hey :) (im GaMeBoX, but my account is messed up)

Actually, that one is on ice for good. It will most probably never be finished, but i will pm you a download link in a near future... Also, there are new stuff on the way for the Megaman 4 RemixProject (now in requests forum) if you like my stuff...

Frozen Lavareef... on ice for good?! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! DX

Ahh, well, the WIP on the teaser site sounded great on its own anyway, so I'd love a link to that! *eagerly awaits* And MM4 happens to have some of my favorite NES Mega Man music. That should be good too, mmhmm.

After years of delays and restarts, Project Chaos: A Sonic 3 & Knuckles Arrangement Album has been released at OverClocked ReMix.

Years of delays and restarts... ? A bit over the top imo.. It took over a year, maybe 1 and a half, but not years of restarts.... or did i miss something ??

I say blame it on Walan - he did the news post. :P

I say blame it on Walan - he did the news post. :P

Blame my flair for dramatic newswriting. :P But anyway, the word's getting out.

By the way, I'd say my three favorite tracks right now are Walk on Water, Malicious Fingers (Death Egg intro FTW!) and Knuckleduster. This is also the first time I've listened to a site project without wanting to skip a single track. It's all that good to me. :)