OCRA-0008 - Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos

SnappleMan

I've been aware of the downtime since monday or tuesday, but I've been quite busy with school this week. I'm currently checking that with my hosting provider, looks like an account migration went wrong (and all of my websites are down). The site should me back online soon. If access cannot be restored by monday, I'll set it up on another server of my own.

Edit:

In the mean time, the album is still available here :

http://dagda.ouam.fr/~blue/s3k/album/

http://bohort.ouam.fr/~blue/s3k/album/

http://blueberry437.free.fr/s3k/album/

this album is goddamned fantastic. I remember sandopolis being a dreadful zone, but the concert-metal spin on it was ear-gasmic.

The compilation as a whole is much more than I could ever ask for, and Spire's work on the album art is icing on a musicalicious cake.

Moar pleze.

Sandopolis is one of my favorite zones... :D

No feelings on iMushroom / Echidnas May Eat Your Brain?

It's still a very comprehensive review, mind you. The Project Chaos team welcomes your feedback :)

When reviewing a big album, you tend to accidentally leave things out. :oops:

Just note that it's just my own personal opinion on the album and songs. :grin:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know if BrainCells plays on a seven string guitar? Everything I play of the rhythm line to Live at Sandopolis sounds like it isn't going low enough. Any help is appreciated. I'm working on tabs for anyone who cares.

Hi, for "Sandopolis" I do play with a 7 string guitar, I think the tune was B.

For "Eggman" it was a 6 string guitar and i don't remember for sure if the tune was D or D#.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow. Just wow.

You guys, I've only just now stumbled upon this project years after its completion, but you dont understand how much this project reaches out to me.

I'm about five tracks into it as I type this and already I am significantly moved. I spent alot of my childhood playing this game, adoring its music. I have grown to become a composer myself, and hearing these songs performed like this touches me in a way I cannot explain. The work you've put into this is worth every ounce to me and hundreds of others whom I'm sure feel the same. I look forward to hearing the rest of it and spending many many hours enjoying it over and over.

Once again I cannot express my gratitude and respect completely, what you have done here is extremely precious to me.

-Blaine O'Brien

Because Windows Media Player sucks.

It plays just fine on my Winamp.

Windows Media Player plays every other song, there's no reason it shouldn't play KnuckleDuster.

There has to be another way to play it other then get WinAmp. It doesn't work on mine either.

Windows Media Player plays every other song, there's no reason it shouldn't play KnuckleDuster.

There has to be another way to play it other then get WinAmp. It doesn't work on mine either.

It's a tag problem, don't remember how I fixed it, but I think that I used winamp to change the ID3 something...

Hope I put this in the right spot.

Yeah, I downloaded the album, but some of the songs are WIP (all the later ones) and can't be played via iTunes or WMP. Does anyone know if there is someway to change it into an MP3 or a place to get an MP3 version. I was hoping to listen to it on my new iPod.

Which mean I love the album, but thing that, in the future, the file formats need to be considered.

Hadyn on the Project Chaos Release Page[/url'>"]Hello people! I apologise for the wait on this, but we've had some difficulties trying to get a fixed batch of songs online. Now that the 'bad' batch has circulated so much it's impossible for us to really do anything about it; but we do have a fix that works and is relatively easy for you all:

1) Download GoldWave

2) Open up said WIP files in program (one at a time).

3) "File, Save As" the same file name

4) Problem solved.

10 CHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-MANDER

• 3 weeks later...
Nope. Gotta burn your own, as with all OCR projects.

crap. In that case I gotta find out how to convert mp3's to CD format, (duh WMP) then I gotta get a CD case, or two, and then print the pix. Time to put my awesome computer skillz to work! Well I already got the album and the cover art, so I'm sure I can do this easily. Maybe I'll take a picture of it. As a commemoration of my first actual CD (I don't bother with CD's much I just go straight for the mp3).

• 1 month later...
I really enjoyed listening to Project Chaos, perticularly the song "That Freezing Feeling". I was wondering if there was any way to get piano sheet music for it? If so, that would be amazing!

Thanks,

-Oblivion

I actually worked on that for a little bit. I only finished the first page, but I don't have th right program anymore so I can't view the file.

I've got a MIDI file from hetcenus if you want me to email you that.