ClanOCR: DS/Wii Friendcode Database

Arek the Absolute

Is everyone that has mentioned their Wii number adding everyone? I added some people here a long time ago and they're still gray on my list meaning they haven't added me back.

Also, 1117 could look as if it's part of the Wii number to some people. I hope people don't get confused with that.

Is everyone that has mentioned their Wii number adding everyone? I added some people here a long time ago and they're still gray on my list meaning they haven't added me back.

Also, 1117 could look as if it's part of the Wii number to some people. I hope people don't get confused with that.

Yeah, I changed my name so that this doesnt happen. Hopefully Arek will correct this on the list now.

Well I wrote down everybody's numbers and I WILL be adding EVERYONE (including all those not on front page and ones that will be adding their code after this post) so if you don't add me back then *pfffffffft!*. This is going to be a pain to do but I have nothing else to do. :)

Well, didn't wait 10 hours for a wii just to have 2 friends on the thing... So, here you go. But while I'm at it, might as well add the ones from my DS titles, too- even though most of my DS time right now is spent playing through Phoenix Wright again...

Wii: 8952 1994 2705 1342

Mario Kart: 073074 334652

Metroid Prime Hunters: 2191 1517 9204