ClanOCR: DS/Wii Friendcode Database

Arek the Absolute

So I finished adding everyone who was on the first page to my games, although looking through the thread, it seems there are plenty more...

It'd be great if Arek would update the list again.

I've done the same. Arek, please update, for the good of the clan...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diddy_Kong_Racing_DS

ok

I am here saying that to continue to post in this thread, if you own a DS, you MUST purchase a copy of Diddy Kong Racing DS. That IS a requirement.

The reason?

It has 8 player wifi racing and you can use any track you create, as well as the classics, over the WFC.

So, yea, PRE ORDER IT NOW AND BUY IT ON FEBRUARY 5TH OR GET OUT!

ok

I am here saying that to continue to post in this thread, if you own a DS, you MUST purchase a copy of Diddy Kong Racing DS. That IS a requirement.

The reason?

It has 8 player wifi racing and you can use any track you create, as well as the classics, over the WFC.

Whoa, I didn't even know that was coming out.

Awesome.

ok

The reason?

Jeez, I'm gonna' be broke. I'll definitely check this out, cos I never really got to experience the original.

A sad face and Elite Beat Agents should never be used in the same sentence.

Oh wait a second I forgot about you. You CANNOT buy DKRDS because after Metroid Prime: Hunters I have concluded that you are TOO GOOD to play against me you meanie.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I believe the switch from IRC to Skype is partially responsible for the lack of recent activities - People are lazy and don't want to download and register for a new chat service for just our chat.

Regardless, I'd love to bust out the DS for some multiplayer action. Which Game? Well, I'm willing to play anything in my sig (friend code link) - I'll probably acquire DKR this weekend too, just re-beat the N64 version so you better be ready!

It appears that some metroid prime hunters will be played tonight around 10pm EST

So far its just me and Drack but if anyone wants to join in that'd be nice.

I'll have my friend code up here later.

Damn, I haven't played Hunters in a while now and I'd love to get back into it (I must really suck by now). Not sure if I'll be available to play though (10 EST is 7 PST right?). If I find that I'm available to play and all that though, I'll pot my friend code on here prob an hr before you guys start playing. Also, I'll be playing on a different router than normal, so I'd have to make sure I'm able to maintain a stable connection through it (I don't wanna be a dc'er even accidentally).

It appears that some metroid prime hunters will be played tonight around 10pm EST

So far its just me and Drack but if anyone wants to join in that'd be nice.

I'll have my friend code up here later.

Aw, I would've joined, but I only just got home from work, and it's a little after 2am now. :(