ClanOCR: DS/Wii Friendcode Database

Arek the Absolute

join us in irc!

Actually, I just called my friend and we did some stuff. It'll be at least a week before I go online with people and stuff, but I'll be adding them. I want to be farther and everyone else to be farther too.

So the whole "free pokemon if you go online today" was bullshit, right?

Are these Wii codes gonna be useful later on? If so, for what? I could have sworn I read that either way each game will have it's own code like the DS or was that just a rumor? I haven't really kept up to date with Wii info.

I would assume that some channels will use them for multiplayer or sharing content but at this point (aside from getting tons of Miis), it doesn't seem like it...

Added Necrotic and Bahamut.

So, I'm itching to play against someone who only got the game yesterday...anyone willing to oblige me a battle?

I just got the game yesterday, unfortunately, unless you're willing to send me that $35 usb wireless adapter for Nintendo Wi-fi, we're out of luck. Sorry. Heh.

I just got the game yesterday, unfortunately, unless you're willing to send me that $35 usb wireless adapter for Nintendo Wi-fi, we're out of luck. Sorry. Heh.

You can get an actual high quality router for 40-50 bucks...don't waste money on that USB crap, unless you need it for portability.