ClanOCR: DS/Wii Friendcode Database

Arek the Absolute

The Fang moves are quite better than the Punch moves, and Stone Edge is an incredible advantage against many pokemon, including fliers like Dragonite, with STAB to boot, and Earthquake is very good as well. Avalanche destroys the dragons, or if you prefer you could just use Ice Fang. Finally, with Trick Room, Tyranitar can be just about unstoppable.

The fang moves are better than the punches how...? Less power, less accuracy, in turn for a chance of flinching? As slow as T-Tar is, he won't be flinching anyone unless you can set up a Trick Room before hand for him.

The fang moves are better than the punches how...? Less power, less accuracy, in turn for a chance of flinching? As slow as T-Tar is, he won't be flinching anyone unless you can set up a Trick Room before hand for him.

Trick Room isn't hard to set up - also, the odds are ~30% that you'll at least get a flinch or another status effect (freeze, burn, paralyze), which isn't horrible (especially compared to the punchs' 10% with no extra side effect), and it's 95% accuracy is pretty much reliable.

Dragonite isn't regarded as much of a pain at all - Salamence is generally more trouble than Dragonite for its higher speed with same physical attack.

I just want to say that Manaphy should be banned from the tournament for simply looking completely retarded.
Manaphy is banned, but not for that reason :P There's a certain strategy that can be used with Manaphy which is very overpowering. Ask Atma about it, heheh.

Now, Database update time.

PHP Problem: Fixed. My Georgia Tech hosting, of course, did not have PHP installed, as they specifically do not want students to run webpages with dynamic content >_< I have once again looked for alternate hosting providers, and believe I've found one that will let me do everything I need to get the database running, for free, and without ads.

Code: About half the code is written that's required for basic browsing and adding codes. I'm going to launch it with just the basic functionality and build from there based on user experiences and what I think is needed to make it better, once it's up.

ETA: As I said earlier, the database should be up and running and accepting public connections by this weekend.

If you've posted your friend codes in this thread, I will manually add them to the database when I launch it, so don't worry about it. However, some games have fields (like the name you use ingame, often different from your OCR name) that I can't fill in for you so I will provide a mechanism to delete or change info for YOUR OWN CODES. I'll include a measure against hacking here too.

Manaphy is banned, but not for that reason :P There's a certain strategy that can be used with Manaphy which is very overpowering. Ask Atma about it, heheh.

its the lamest and most retarded thing ever

Database update:

Everything should work now!

Start registering usernames and codes here: http://drack.1111mb.com/index.php

Even though I will import the codes in this thread if the users don't post the codes themselves, I have included fields (such as ingame player name, or in the case of Pokémon, whether you have diamond or pearl) that I can't fill in using this thread alone.

Also, please let me know what you think about it, and what needs to be added next.

I just imported a ton of pokémon codes.

Don't let it stop you from adding your own info, especially as many of the imports have incomplete info (for example, a lot of folks didnt post their Trainer Name in the thread). Once you do, I'll delete the import duplicate.

I'm also considering a "delete all codes matching your username" option, so you could register your name, delete all codes with your name on them (imports), then add the real ones.

*NEW EDIT PLEASE READ*

All Pokemon lists WITH MOVELISTS are to be sent to me by June 16th. On the 17th, you will find out who your opponent is as well as their pokemon, giving you a day to figure out what strategy you wish to create with the 10 that you chose. The tournament shall STILL start the 18th. Besides this, nothing else has changed.

Database update: andyjayne has provided me with a CSS stylesheet and updated some of my icons to display proper transparancy with it.

End result? See for yourself. The database is MUCH prettier ;)

And I'm working on writing a form to delete your codes from the database, mainly so that the user can remove imported codes without having to go through me.

Edit: The delete form is now online. If it doesn't work, it's probably case sensitive. If that becomes an issue I can force it not to be.