ClanOCR: DS/Wii Friendcode Database

Arek the Absolute

If you happen to find an adamant female Sneasel I'll love you forever (not really). I just need one for breeding purposes.

But seriously I've hatched like...50 eggs now looking for one. I just can't find anything I want in this game so far and it's turning into a big painful grind.

Why does it matter that it is adamant?

It seems that, for Czar Diego only, only codes that leave the "Note" field empty can be added.

This is really strange as there's nothing special about the note code, just simple HTTP POST. Also it doesn't happen if I import a code under his name, with or without a note so I really don't know what needs fixing.

No, Wobby is banned because two of them on the field at the same time is instant stalemate. Neither can switch out and neither can attack. I've never seen a Wobby battle end without one guy just quitting, and then it's a matter of who's the more patient.

Seriously, don't fucking use Wobbuffet.

Until they run out of PP

No, Wobby is banned because two of them on the field at the same time is instant stalemate. Neither can switch out and neither can attack. I've never seen a Wobby battle end without one guy just quitting, and then it's a matter of who's the more patient.

Seriously, don't fucking use Wobbuffet.

But I thought they fixed that in DP, where Shadow Tag would be ineffective when pitted against another Wobbuffet.