ClanOCR: DS/Wii Friendcode Database

Arek the Absolute

I'd join in on the Pokemon fun, but nothing doing until I've done a few things... Namely, set a personal record by beating a Pokemon game's Elite Four in one day (I've got seven gym badges and 10 hours to go), collect a full alphabet of Unown, and (of course) complete the Sinnoh-dex so I can transport Pokemon worth battling in the tourney.

So... Up to this point, maybe.

For whose who are getting this when you visit my database:

Warning: mysql_connect(): Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /www/1111mb.com/d/r/a/drack/htdocs/db.php on line 2

Could not select the database! Something's wrong with the G-diffuser!

1111mb seems to be having problems. See their main page http://www.1111mb.com/

Fatal error: Failed to connect to the DB server in /var/wkscript/db.php on line 28

If this is not solved soon I will switch hosts.

Haha, nice. My birthday is 12/12, actually...apparently Birthday Battle doesn't mean you play people with the same birthday, it means you're *ranked* against people with the same birthday. Which is probably the last thing people would care about. "I'm better than everybody born on the same day!" Hurrrrr. I'm currently ranked 3rd, after two Japanese people of course. :P

So that makes three OCR peepz I've played so far (the other two were Bahamut and NrgSpoon). Good games all around. :) Even added a loss to Bahamut's pristine record. ;)

Database is back online.

I will be keeping backups from here on out. If 1111mb pulls this crap again I'll be ready to switch hosts.

I am irked that there is absolutely no acknowledgment of the downtime on the site. Drack demands an explanation for this bullshit!