ClanOCR: DS/Wii Friendcode Database

Arek the Absolute

The database is now accepting Xbox Live Gamertags, complete with links (Try it to see what I mean). This feature required a lot of changes to the PHP/SQL code behind the database, so if you run into a problem let me know.

Guitar hero 3 has friend codes? Also added. I'll throw up an icon for it tomorrow, it's 3:45 am and I'm behind on sleep.

The ClanOCR Database is now accepting PlayStation Network info.

So anyone who goes online with a PS3 and wants to go online against other OCR folks can use this DB as well.

If these PSN names need to be linked to something (like the Xbox Live entries link to gamercards), or if any other info is needed, please let me know.

I'm trying to make the database as useful as possible to owners of any online console ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I go by the name of JAMES in-game. I thought it kept all names in uppercase like old Pokémon games so I named myself in all-caps, but I was wrong :(

EDIT:

Off topic, but add me for the PlayStation Network as well. Username's jayc4life, but I'm not online all that often, due to it being at my brother's.

I go by the name of JAMES in-game. I thought it kept all names in uppercase like old Pokémon games so I named myself in all-caps, but I was wrong :(

EDIT:

Off topic, but add me for the PlayStation Network as well. Username's jayc4life, but I'm not online all that often, due to it being at my brother's.

This is the current database url. Is this not loading for you?

I have added your Pokémon and PSN codes.