SSF2 Akuma Stage. Back from the dead!

A while ago I posted a track called Power Made Flesh; an arrangement of SSF2 Akuma Stage. Unfortunately, while making some minor changes my comp crashed. The file was corrupted beyond repair. I was dishearted and quite pissed off, but consoled at the fact that the track survived in mp3 format on Putfile.

Yesterday I discovered, to my astonishment, that an earlier edit of the track had been lurking in my folder under a different name. It was far from finished and there were plenty of miss-notes, but I persevered and reconstructed the entire track. I even took the liberty of adding and altering a few bits here and there. Akuma Stage was back from the dead!

The result is this: Akuma-Stage - Power Made Flesh Version 2

Enjoy!

UPDATE - The whole tack has been split, with each component EQed separately. It sounds alot better now.

V 2.1 Akuma-Stage---Power-Made-Flesh-v21

Wow, tihs sounds a lot like the version you've done already in the "Blood on the asphalt" album but significantly better. Do you consider this an update of "Murder Instinct" or completely seperate.

Edit: OK I just re-read your first post, my questions been answered. Great improvement on the song btw.