Ra-Project - The Sun King

Toilet Goat

Hello Goat! I am assuming this is a work in progress, if not please disregard anything I post here.

First off you got an epic song here but there are a few things I'd like changed and I know you have put this track up just 5 days ago assuming you have been working on it since. First off the vocals at some parts feel out of key and I know recording vocals can pull your hair, Your friend is definitely on the right path but I would like to hear him bring us into the track some more.The guitars sometimes sound a little too fat making them drown the pads/keys, maybe dropping the mid-tones a little could clean it up. Besides that, I am looking forward to hearing more of your work!

On 28.9.2017 at 10:32 PM, SlapMagik said:

Hello Goat! I am assuming this is a work in progress, if not please disregard anything I post here.

First off you got an epic song here but there are a few things I'd like changed and I know you have put this track up just 5 days ago assuming you have been working on it since. First off the vocals at some parts feel out of key and I know recording vocals can pull your hair, Your friend is definitely on the right path but I would like to hear him bring us into the track some more.The guitars sometimes sound a little too fat making them drown the pads/keys, maybe dropping the mid-tones a little could clean it up. Besides that, I am looking forward to hearing more of your work!

Thanks for the reply and feedback of the song!

We'll be correcting some of the vocals and instruments when we get the time for it. It is really good to hear opinion about the song, because what I think is, that when doing a song, you'll listen it as a composer+singer so much, that you come 'deaf' to some things, like vocals sounding off, instruments etc. That is why criticism is always welcome, and while doing same stuffs again it might be involving some arm hair/hair pulling, I don't really see that as a negative. When some of our friends listened the song, they were like "-yea it sounds nice"-, so we didnt really get any good criticism from them. Gotta ask them to be more precise I guess! And yeah, we'll need to keep more breaks of doing the song, so we can listen it with "fresh ears"!

But anyway, thanks again for the feedback SlapMagic! I'll be posting the song again when it is redone :)