Platformer style Track experiment "In a Colorful Grey" WIP

SlapMagik

Greetings everyone, this is a short original I am working on experimenting with synths and a live recording of the bass and percussion (Except the drums). The mixing may be a little muddy or too piercing. I would like to get some feedback on what hurts to hear or what could be changed. To be honest I only play bass guitar and will generally work on tracks from other composers. That said, I am always open for collaborators to jump in and throw out the digital doos. Let me know you think and thank you for listening!

Draft 1 [9.28.2017]

Hi SlapMagic, the sounds are crisp and clear and song is all in all, like from some anime series(thats a good thing)!  I like the riffs and basslines.

I'd like though, if you'd go a little lower on volume on the 'passing by' sounds at 56 seconds, 1min 56s and 3min 10s. I think they clip some of the song too when they're played

Also I tend to find overall bassness a lil low on drums, and that's just my personal taste ofc.

Hope this helps!

• 1 month later...