Guild Wars

prophetik music

I play more casually these days, doing the Nightfall campaign very slowly and joining in the odd Alliance Battles as they are the only form of PvP I bother with anymore. I'm a nub though, 850 or so hours over the past 13 or 14 months.

If I start playing somewhat regularly I may post an IGN.

i've been stuck around LA, trying to get out to do the garnath mission or whatever the hell it's called. i get fried before i even get to where the damn mission is supposed to take me. there's too many brute creatures out there ganging up on me. i died six times tonight - more than in the last week altogether.

anyways, if you want to give this a shot, i'll be on tomorrow around 9ish EST. send me a whisper if you're a tank or a motank - i'm getting raped every time i go through there, and it's starting to piss me off.

Don't pm Prosperous Vanity, all she does is heal party spam! Azul Panther the best.

Heal Party is old news, now it's all about Light of goddamn Deliverance.

lodlc4.png

Ignore the shitty rest of the bar, I was dual farming.

lol rebirth!

:(

Also Prophet you should wait until you get to Temple of Ages to try Villainy of Galrath. Much closer to your destination; if I'm on when you are, I'll give you a hand.

Also Prophet you should wait until you get to Temple of Ages to try Villainy of Galrath.

That mission was so fun! I had just gotten the elite enchantment Unyielding Aura. We were in such a bind towards the end and that skill proved really useful. We didn't do very good, but it was a great/fun struggle.

i beat it last night. there were 5 lvl18+ guys and me, and we walked the whole damn way from LA to there. it was retarded...we got attacked by 26 level 24 minotaurs at one point. we did more than half the mission with at least two of us dead =) but we beat it, and i'm now almost a level 17 because of the 4k exp.

we actually only beat it because of a lvl 18 monk who was absolutely awesome...good monks are ard to find, fo sho.

oh, and xerol, where are you? i'll be online tonight and tomorrow some also - if you just want to whisper me, we can do some stuff together, provided you're not past divinity coast.

Oh man, been so long since I touched this game. I have many fond memories in Disciples of the Mix, mostly because we made it to the upper 100's in the guild ladder while we spent most of the time calling each other fags over teamspeak and vent.

Good times, goooood times.

Also, gratz on the HoH win Kak, I know how long you've been trying :D .