Streets Of Rage Keep The Groovin' Remix

Dreamcast Gamer

• 3 weeks later...

Still sounds a lot like the original with sounds at higher quality. I'm sure you put more work into it but that's what I think it sounds like. I'm guilty of having tracks like that too, its hard to stray away from such a good track. 

Unless that's what you were going for, I thought you may have wanted to switch things up to the point that maybe halfway through the song people say "oh this is streets of rage". At the 04:00 and beyond I get that and I like that.

11 hours ago, verafx81 said:

Still sounds a lot like the original with sounds at higher quality. I'm sure you put more work into it but that's what I think it sounds like. I'm guilty of having tracks like that too, its hard to stray away from such a good track. 

Unless that's what you were going for, I thought you may have wanted to switch things up to the point that maybe halfway through the song people say "oh this is streets of rage". At the 04:00 and beyond I get that and I like that.

Thanks for replying.  There is a remix on this site that's even more like the original so maybe this could work?  I like keeping songs similar, but with enhanced instruments.  I guess you could say this is an extended version of Keep The Groovin'.  My goal with this was to arrange it like a "normal" song with an intro, verse, chorus, verse, chorus, bridge, and chorus.  Thanks for the feedback and Merry Christmas!