I made some game soundfonts

Xouman

that's a whole bunch! did you do all of those yourself?

so much work man....

all i ever did was make my own Secret of Mana kontakt patches, way back in 2009.

do you have a soundfont you think you got 100% right? making a game soundfont is like a meticulous game in itself, and getting 100% or close enough is no small feat...some loop points are real bitches.

there's a relatively new vst out by plogue, and that just takes all the correct loop points from the .spc's.

it's very nice, but i don't really wanna use that. i prefer using soundfonts in FL.

so, thank you xouman!

8 hours ago, Nase said:

that's a whole bunch! did you do all of those yourself?

so much work man....

all i ever did was make my own Secret of Mana kontakt patches, way back in 2009.

do you have a soundfont you think you got 100% right? making a game soundfont is like a meticulous game in itself, and getting 100% or close enough is no small feat...some loop points are real bitches.

there's a relatively new vst out by plogue, and that just takes all the correct loop points from the .spc's.

it's very nice, but i don't really wanna use that. i prefer using soundfonts in FL.

so, thank you xouman!

I made Chrono Cross,Chrono Trigger Soundfont 2,Final Fantasy 9,Koudelka,Okamiden and Seiken Densetsu 3,the others aren't made by me,founded them on William Kage site or on the web searching.

Obviously no,it's not 100%,there were some problems with some instruments with the loop point enabled or disabled,and sometimes when the instrument is in bad quality-buzzing-clipping,i don't save it for the final SF2 file,but i'm happy with these and that people are using them,it's always interesting to hear new music with video games soundfonts because of the nostalgic feel in it,each game had a musical identity and don't sound the same,it's fascinating.

I use FL too,Soundfonts are easy use inside.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

there`s some really well organised sf2s in that collection. the Rare stuff in particular. it`s a gold mine for people who are into digging up *trashure* from old romplers. just what i am into.

awesome!

p.s. even though i`m not getting any fucking music done, i think i just made up the word "trashure". if not, please let me dwell in the illusion that i am the first to use it a little longer.

Edited by Nase

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 1/29/2023 at 4:12 PM, Xouman said:

Hi,i want to share these soundfonts that i made :

Chrono Cross

Chrono Trigger (There is already one by TSSF but some instruments are missing)

Final Fantasy 9

Secret of Mana (Credits to Blitz Lunar for the original one,i just cleaned the Distorted Guitar,Flute and Fingered Bass,now they sound correctly)

Seiken Densetsu 3

http://www59.zippyshare.com/v/vy8oaDHQ/file.html

Enjoy !

New Soundfonts that i made :

Chrono Trigger Soundfont 2

Dragon Ball Z Super Butoden 2 Soundfont

Final Fantasy 5 Soundfont 2

Killer Instinct Soundfont

Secret Of Mana Soundfont 2

https://fastupload.io/en/yIyJBylxH4n32PQ/file

Sorry, but the download links no avariable. Can now create new (SoundFont Pack) download link in Mediafire/Drive? |¦÷D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...