The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - The Flight Range (Trance Remix)

FUSION42

Hey everyone!

We are somewhat new to posting here, but wanted to share our latest track.  I've been a long time lurker on OCR, but finally ready to start producing/submitting remixes.  This is our first submission, which was submitted a few weeks ago.  Would love any thoughts/comments/feedback on the mix!  

This is a remix of a really short/simple song in Breath of the Wild that plays at the Flight Range in the Hebra region.  It's basically a more melancholy/chill take on Revali's theme.  I was listening to it in game and got inspired to do a trance remix!  I didn't initially think it was good enough to submit, but I showed it to Jewbei, one of my favorite trance remixers who I have been connected with on FB for years, and he liked it and encouraged me to submit and gave me some tips on my mix.  So a BIG thanks to him for doing that!  We hope it gets accepted, and even if it doesn't we will try again!

Anyway, without further ado, here is our remix of "The Flight Range,"  which we have titled "Take Flight."  I hope you like it and welcome any and all feedback and discussion!

Also on Soundcloud for better quality: 

Also, on another note, we are definitely looking to make more remixes, and if anyone wants to collaborate some time, let me know!  I play keys (jazz/soul/gospel styles mainly), guitar, and sing, as well as produce with the latest version of FL Studio.  

Edited by FUSION42
Added soundcloud link

Awesome job with this mix! Taking such a short track and extending it out to the 5 minute mark without the track becoming overly redundant is impressive. There isn't much I can give in the way of feedback except to say that the resonance of glass synth that drops in around the 5:05 feels rather high.

Good luck with the judges panel. Look forward to seeing this on the homepage sometime in the near future. :)

On 12/16/2017 at 7:47 AM, Starphoenix said:

Awesome job with this mix! Taking such a short track and extending it out to the 5 minute mark without the track becoming overly redundant is impressive. There isn't much I can give in the way of feedback except to say that the resonance of glass synth that drops in around the 5:05 feels rather high.

Good luck with the judges panel. Look forward to seeing this on the homepage sometime in the near future. :)

Thanks for the feedback!