PRC364 - The 14th Anniversary (Free Round)

Bundeslang

Results time.

Gario got four points, but ends with the last place wooden spoon.

Bundeslang and Silverpool voted to collect five points, enough for fourth place

Starphoenix claimed third place with 9 points,

PlanarianHugger was 'the best of the rest', second place with 15 points.

And the winner of PRC364 is Jorito with 19 points.

Jorito congratulations. You got the highest score. You may pick a source for PRC366. Send the source to me (with a MID/MP3 file, otherwise send a second source with a MID file) by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer a PM @Ocremix). Send your source as fast as you can, but before this Monday (15 January 2018), 10:59 AM ThaSauce time (18:00 UTC, 19:00 GMT).

You may select any source for any game, but not a source with an OverClocked remix or a source which has been used in PRC before. An overview of the past PRC's can be found in the following links:

http://sites.google.com/site/bambombim/prc

http://bambombim.googlepages.com/PRCRemixList.doc (also downloadable via the link above).

Check the ThaSauce Page for the results and votes.

On 10-1-2018 at 5:40 PM, Popoi said:

1: Jorito 

2: PlanarianHugger

3: Gario

This was a tough one to chose from since I really enjoyed the SSB/SSBM remix. However, I had to go with my inner feelings on this one. The Follow the Sun remix by Jorito is a lovely symphonic remix of a track I had never heard before. I went to the source and gave it a listen and was surprised to find its all chiptune. A truly fantastic remix with a new and reviatlized vigor. Hit me in the feels. Good one Jorito!