OCR03666 - NieR: Automata "Beautiful Rise"

Liontamer

A wonderful theme that has encouraged me to explore the game. I particularly love the sweeping feel of 2:15-2:54. I like how the emotions in this piece really vary from hope to despair as well! And I actually love the ending, I had no problems with it at all. Well done!!

• 3 months later...

Been getting music from this site for over a decade and I'm finally making an account to comment. Just wanted to let you know I think you're piece is moving and represents the musical masterpiece that is the NieR: Automata soundtrack very well. It certainly evoked emotions when I listened to it for the first time, and thus I'd say it properly serves in the realm of Aesthetics as having the power to move one to some emotion through an art form. I have been waiting to see what this site would do with the NieR soundtrack, and I was very happy to see that you were the first to take a crack at it, as I have loved much of your work. I am certainly quite happy with this piece.. So just wanted to thank you for your art and let you know that it's spectacular.  

• 8 months later...

Man, I'm sucker for such somber orchestral orchestral tracks as this one. It's got a bit of melancholy, some epicness, but it also feels very mellow and soothing at times and I can't just deny all the joy it brings to me :) Seriously, I think this is one of your best works - super touching and emotional - what a wonderful job!