New 'mix - Starfox : Corneria

AeroStar58

Hey there everyone,

I'm kinda new to the forums, this being my first post, and I thought in addition to introducing myself, I'd include this humble sampling of my work. This is a remix of the Planet Corneria theme from the original starfox game. I haven't seen too many of those here, so I thought I would give it a shot. I put this together in About 30 minutes, and i think for what I have so far, it's pretty strong. This is only my first attempt at full blown trance( at least that's what I think this is...), and I know I've probably left some room for improvement, so any comments, suggestions, and helpful critisism are more than welcome! Enjoy!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=633990'>

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=633990

take out the part and it works fine

nicole you silly girl

Wow, how did I ever miss that? Especially since I've been coding HTML by hand for almost six years. *lol* Oh, well. Anyway, there isn't much here to comment on. I think the synths could use a bump up in quality. These sound a lot like Fruity synths. Keep goin'!

part around :09 and :10 sound a bit weak for what I think your going for, and I dont like how the instruments are added at :14, well I think they could be better I mean. Sounds like a cool concept for the song if Im right about the type of song your trying to go for.